• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wishing Star (Crews 1 & 2)

It looks like it will be a tight race up until the end. Thanks for the reminder @dino that we're in for another round of this soon too!! May the best team win.

But also, congrats on getting out of fourth place all of you Actually, Nevermind...(s). You all are coming in strong. 💪
yeah! we know that slow and steady wins the race 😈💖

🌠 Wishing #1 Results 🌠

Well done everyone! The first Wishing Window has concluded and both teams have successfully unlocked all 10 milestones!

162723.jpg
Dr. Shrunk
ended with 5329 Star Dust contributed, and
162724.jpg
Sasha
ended with 4666 Star Dust contributed. Congratulations to The Galaxolotls crew for winning this Wishing Window!

Milestone
162723.jpg
Dr. Shrunk
162724.jpg
Sasha
300✅ 10 Bells 💰✅ 10 Bells 💰
600✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
900✅ 25 Crew Points 🚀✅ 25 Crew Points 🚀
1200✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
1500✅ 20 Bells 💰✅ 20 Bells 💰
1800✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
2100✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀
2400✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
2700✅ 20 Bells 💰✅ 20 Bells 💰
3000✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
Winner
The Galaxolotls
✅ Crew Backdrop ✨
✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀
Crew Backdrop ✨
1 Mission Token 🎟️
100 Crew Points 🚀

Both teams have unlocked 6 Observatory Tokens 🎟️, 2 Mission Tokens 🎟️, 125 Crew Points 🚀, and 50 Bells 💰for their efforts. Amazing work everyone!

Additionally, The Galaxolotls crew have unlocked an additional Crew Backdrop ✨, 1 Mission Token 🎟️, and 100 Crew Points 🚀 for being crowned the winning crew!

Your token and bell prizes will be distributed directly to your account soon if you contributed a meaningful amount of Star Dust at any point during the window. Crew points will be awarded on the scoreboard shortly as well, and our artist Pyoopi is finishing up the winning Crew Backdrop. Stay tuned!

The next Blessing Window is scheduled to begin on Sunday, July 30th at 7PM EDT approximately. We'll see you back then!

Special thanks to Jeremy for working with me to distribute prizes!

🌠 Wishing #1 Results 🌠

Well done everyone! The first Wishing Window has concluded and both teams have successfully unlocked all 10 milestones!

162723.jpg
Dr. Shrunk
ended with 5329 Star Dust contributed, and
162724.jpg
Sasha
ended with 4666 Star Dust contributed. Congratulations to The Galaxolotls crew for winning this Wishing Window!

Milestone
162723.jpg
Dr. Shrunk
162724.jpg
Sasha
300✅ 10 Bells 💰✅ 10 Bells 💰
600✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
900✅ 25 Crew Points 🚀✅ 25 Crew Points 🚀
1200✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
1500✅ 20 Bells 💰✅ 20 Bells 💰
1800✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
2100✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀
2400✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
2700✅ 20 Bells 💰✅ 20 Bells 💰
3000✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
Winner
The Galaxolotls
✅ Crew Backdrop ✨
✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀
Crew Backdrop ✨
1 Mission Token 🎟️
100 Crew Points 🚀

Both teams have unlocked 6 Observatory Tokens 🎟️, 2 Mission Tokens 🎟️, 125 Crew Points 🚀, and 50 Bells 💰for their efforts. Amazing work everyone!

Additionally, The Galaxolotls crew have unlocked an additional Crew Backdrop ✨, 1 Mission Token 🎟️, and 100 Crew Points 🚀 for being crowned the winning crew!

Your token and bell prizes will be distributed directly to your account soon if you contributed a meaningful amount of Star Dust at any point during the window. Crew points will be awarded on the scoreboard shortly as well, and our artist Pyoopi is finishing up the winning Crew Backdrop. Stay tuned!

The next Blessing Window is scheduled to begin on Sunday, July 30th at 7PM EDT approximately. We'll see you back then!

Special thanks to Jeremy for working with me to distribute prizes!
Yay! How much is a meaningful amount? I feel like I contributed, but I'm not sure exactly what that means.

Congratulations to Actually, Nevermind for dethroning the Moon Bunnies. Even if you lost this round, you still got more than they did.

I have a question. Do we get two rounds since there are two wishing windows, or are both windows part of one contest?

EDIT: They already answered my question through distribution.

Last edited:
Back