• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cosmic Canvas (Crews 1 & 2)

hopefully this guy is alright for the resubmission!! deffo misread the do's and don'ts with the curvy lines first time round lmao-

The Cetacean Constellation

constellation.png

This forgotten sign of the zodiac was first discovered by fisherman crossing the Beluga Sea. They interpreted the constellation as a blessing from long lost soles and other fish. The constellation is home to space whales which patrol the outer reaches of the galaxy, feeding on dark matter and space shrimp.

1690563668069.png
1690564893356.png

I discovered one of the cousins from the Katamari Damacy series in the stars! Unfortunately, he is upside down, but I suppose that is just what an earthling would perceive. For years, it has been a well known phenomenon to spot the 'King of the Cosmos' in the sky on certain nights with little light pollution. It is rare, however, to see one of his nieces or nephews, such as the jazzy and stunning Dipp!

Here is the little constellation I came up with! 🌠
Mr_Keroppi Constellation.png

This is the cupcake constellation,(or is it a muffin?) While looking at the stars after baking you may find one in the night-sky! It's really taking eye-candy to the next level... for the space aliens and those observing! Allegedly, those who see the cupcake constellation have reported extreme sugar cravings the day after...
Mr_Keroppi Constellation Colored.png

View attachment 501552
Behold the constellation: The Open Book. This is super simple. Legend says that if you don’t see this constellation, you are closed minded. But don’t fret! If you wish on a star, maybe someday you will be able to see this beautiful array of stars.
Hi! This entry is missing your name tag, and the description is a few words short. Could you post an updated entry in this thread, or send it directly to me so we can edit it into your last post? Thanks!

Well this is my entry for the cosmic canvas i guess for some people it might look like an easy or lazy entry, but i really like it because while it is not Capricorn star constellation it is its drawing sign. I am personally a Capricorn and i feel we are very weird, but tend to play an important role in our loved ones life, even when ours is sky dropping and at an exponential rate haha, so yeah, this is why and how i chose my entry :).

I added a second picture which is the not drawing cause they are only lines but It is drawing of the sign so to say whiteout the tight lines, this one since it is not meant for the contest I have not put my signature to it.

Attachments

• D956ED9C-2E61-41FD-B4E7-8617CF72B437.jpeg
    D956ED9C-2E61-41FD-B4E7-8617CF72B437.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 44
  • 63C4A936-7FB5-46B7-BB26-DF2E42099F49.jpeg
    63C4A936-7FB5-46B7-BB26-DF2E42099F49.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I have a question. Would it be okay for me to print out the starfield physically and draw my constellation by hand? I’m not good at drawing digitally.
Sure! I suggest using one of the images below though, that might save you some frustration & printer ink:
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png
They're the exact same as the ones from the opening post, just more printable. I hope that works

1690605107018.png

Star Constellation
Looking up in the sky, one would notice a lot of stars, so many that its hard to keep track of them all. Luckily, a group of stars happen to form a shape of... another star? Seems a bit odd, are we sure these stars weren't placed here by an extraterrestrial creature? More investigation is needed.

Stardust Egg
While gazing upon the stars and being tasked to find eggs, the crews were rather puzzled. Then suddenly, someone yells "look guys, I found an egg!" pointing at the starry sky. It was hard to make out at first, but after some analysis it became clear that a Stardust Egg was inscripted right above us. Who would've knew to look up rather than search the thousands of pages of the forum?!
egg star.png

don't mind the wacky looking star, we don't talk about that

Last edited:

31d3uxf.png

e8p77yC.png

Gibbous Mane

🦄

Hold your horses! As you can see, we are now heading past the "Equestrianox" constellation. Winged-unicorns are a funny species, there is no other animal quite like it that can cause such a divide in people who believe if they even exist, but don't let the neigh-sayers get you down.​

Mummy Cat & Her Squire
ed9ff3fe-bfea-486b-afce-6700a09931fb.png

It appears to be a rather elongated feline supporting the weight of another less-elongated feline snuggled in tightly for each journey they make. Its boldly prancing stance gives it the wings it desires to glide across the galaxy, a welcome sight to see for all! The maternal aspect of this particular constellation is often debated around the globe, although there is one detail that is never forgotten by dedicated scholars or typical onlookers alike; and that is the symbol of love.
0cf42855-ebbd-4777-a646-5a77a9429da9.png

Look guys, I found an egg!! A stardust one, to be precise 🌟
View attachment 501839
don't mind the wacky looking star, we don't talk about that

Hi! The description for your entry is shorter than the minimum 50 words asked for by the opening post. Would you be able to post an updated version of your entry description, or send it to me directly? I can accept your entry afterwards.

Hi! The description for your entry is shorter than the minimum 50 words asked for by the opening post. Would you be able to post an updated version of your entry description, or send it to me directly? I can accept your entry afterwards.
Oops, I got too excited and forgot about the description 🤦‍♀️ I edited my original post, hopefully that's okay!

1690312648008.png

There has been much debate over what the Quick Fox Constellation looked like. At first glance it appeared to a be a weasel but it is actually an agile fox leaping.The Quick Fox Constellation is the most iconic constellation in the Pangram Galaxy and is often used to spot the dimmer Lazy Dog Constellation underneath it.

Untitled112_20230730194319.png

The dolphin constellation is known for being extremely helpful to those in need, and is widely used by those that are lost in order to find their way home. The stars sometimes glow blue, always twinkle, and mysteriously show up most frequently above oceans. For this reason it’s been used in history most often by sailors.

Back