• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Star Fragment Salvation - Rescue Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Sideshow-Magic-Symbol.png

Star Fragment Salvation

HELP!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!! A poor, innocent, lost Star Fragment from Space Camp Bell Tree has been spotted above the Haunted Carnival! The only way we can save the Lost Star Fragment 002.AN is by harnessing all our combined power within the Magic Sideshow Tent...

STAR FRAGMENT RESCUED!
You can still collect and donate Carnival Dust to earn the Bell prizes if you haven't already contributed at least 200.

🌟 How To Play 🌟

You want to rescue Lost Star Fragment 002.AN, right?! Then we best get to work by earning and contributing special Carnival Dust currency as fast as we can! If we collect enough and donate it to Celeste, she can use the power of her observatory to locate Lost Star Fragment 002.AN and bring them back home!

Earn Carnival Dust by engaging with the forum and The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival event while you are holding a Magic Tent Pass, including creating posts and participating in forum activities. Legend has it that spacing out your activities throughout the event could prove more fruitful!

Contribute Carnival Dust to Celeste by donating this special currency to their respective NPC accounts by clicking here. Note that you will only be able to donate while holding a Magic Tent Pass.

To see how much Carnival Dust has collected so far by Celeste, check the Richest Users tab for Carnival Dust currency or their sidebar under this post.

🌟 Prizes & Progress 🌟

Prizes can be earned at this sideshow event when Carnival Milestones are reached, with the ultimate prize unlocking the Lost Star Fragment 002.AN collectible in the Shop for purchase. Bell prizes will be distributed to all participants who contribute at least 200 Carnival Dust throughout the event.

Refer to the chart below to see all of the prizes available, how much Carnival Dust must be contributed to unlock them, and a periodically updated record of our progress:

Carnival MilestonePrize
1200✅ 3 Bells 💰
2400✅ 5 Bells 💰
3600✅ 3 Bells 💰
4800✅ 5 Bells 💰
6000✅ 3 Bells 💰
7200✅ 5 Bells 💰
8400✅ 3 Bells 💰
9600✅ 10 Bells 💰
10800✅ 3 Bells 💰
12000✅ 10 Bells 💰
13200✅ 3 Bells 💰
14400✅ 10 Bells 💰
15600✅ 3 Bells💰
16800✅15 Bells 💰
18000✅ 3 Bells 💰
19200✅ 15 Bells 💰
20400✅ 3 Bells 💰
21600✅ 15 Bells 💰
22800✅ 3 Bells 💰
24000✅ Lost Star Fragment 002.AN Unlocked In Shop 🛍️

We have until the end of The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival to accomplish our goals, so remember -- it's a marathon, not a sprint!

🌟 Rules & Guidelines 🌟

In addition to all of the explanatory sections above, here's a bit of extra 'fine print' rules to keep in mind:

• Carnival Dust can only be earned and donated while you are holding a Magic Tent Pass.
  • You can keep and hold your Carnival Dust even if you do not currently have a Magic Tent Pass.
  • General forum Rules and Guidelines still apply. We encourage activity in pursuit of Carnival Dust, but obvious spam is discouraged in the same sense as any other context. Please be reasonable or we'll have to intervene!
  • Carnival Milestones are subject to change and may be adjusted at any time if deemed necessary.
there-is-no-escape-luma.gif

Last edited:
If you want to help Celeste find her star fragment, you can send the Oddishes and Hoppips to my profile. They are good at gathering carnival dust. I would love Oddish and Hoppip pictures.

Has anyone found dust yet? I’ve liked Celeste’s post, commented on a profile, and commented on a basement post. Nothing thus far.

Edit: still nothing after posting this.

Has anyone found dust yet? I’ve liked Celeste’s post, commented on a profile, and commented on a basement post. Nothing thus far.

Edit: still nothing after posting this.
You have 12 carnival dust. I was also confused because it didn't show in the mobile version :)

Edit: You can see it in your sidebar.

Just to ensure that I can get more Oddishes and Hoppips on my profile during the dust collecting event, I changed my user title.

nah, that should be 004.MB

we were team 4, and iirc actually, nevermind was team 2. which checks for this frag's name right now
If there’s anything I learned from the wishing events from last Camp TBT, rabbits don’t make good representatives. The two times a rabbit was a representative, the opposing team won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back