• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Wishing Star (Crews 3 & 4)

I’m a bit late but good luck everyone! It’s gonna be a tough battle it feels like ;-;
Post automatically merged:

I like the idea of collaborating rather than trying to outdo each other. I just have trust issues that we will get backstabbed 😅

I’m a bit late but good luck everyone! It’s gonna be a tough battle it feels like ;-;
Post automatically merged:

I like the idea of collaborating rather than trying to outdo each other. I just have trust issues that we will get backstabbed 😅
Same Aquilla same. I love the idea of working together but I am scared that someone will spoil it for us all 👀

I'll be kind and nip this discussion in the bud now before people get disappointed over what will inevitably happen.

The reality is that the odds of us tying are extremely low. It's still a competition, so it only serves to hurt the team that's more active to try and tie, since you will have rogue members who try and break the tie for their side so their team gets the bonus points up for grabs (as @Dinosaurz has kindly demonstrated). If the community collectively couldn't get Serena and Farley to tie when there was no stake for either side winning, it feels even less likely it can happen in an active competition. Besides, there's no guarantee the staff will even let us tie. They could force a tiebreaker on us so that only one team got the points and the collectible. Then the losing team will just feel bitter that they even went along with trying to tie instead of going for the outright win.

As nice as the notion is, in reality it's not going to happen. Let's just put aside this whole "tie" talk and fight it out on the star dust leaderboard. Best of luck to your side, Moon Bunnies. Hope the staff releases both collectibles regardless. 💜

pudding.png

I understand. I love seeing all the friendliness between our two teams, but I think there's too high of a chance for someone to swoop in at the last minute with a donation for one side or the other. It may not even be done intentionally to backstab, but someone who hasn't read the posts. Also, like @~Kilza~ said, I doubt the staff would release both collectibles anyway.

No matter what happens, good luck to everyone! It's been fun playing alongside your team. 🤍💜

I understand. I love seeing all the friendliness between our two teams, but I think there's too high of a chance for someone to swoop in at the last minute with a donation for one side or the other. It may not even be done intentionally to backstab, but someone who hasn't read the posts. Also, like @~Kilza~ said, I doubt the staff would release both collectibles anyway.

No matter what happens, good luck to everyone! It's been fun playing alongside your team. 🤍💜
yeah, intentionally or not, there's an almost no chance of a tie. hell, if it came down to it, the crew heads may just donate to break the tie, provided they can earn too (I see no reason why not)

but yeah, my earlier posting was kinda tongue in cheek but there was a truth to it as well. less of direct 'donate to ruby' though and more 'winning team be damned, just donate for whichever collectible aesthetic you'd prefer'.

if white is more your aesthetic, then ruby. if purple, space whale. if you don't care either way, then I guess whatever (I technically apply this to my own teammates too, but first we should at least finish off the non-tbt milestone goals)

at least my personal thoughts are that the other winner prizes here are pretty whatever, but I guess if you also value the points and/or tokens over the collectible, then that's a valid priority too

just remember that the losing collectible could very well be dumped into a black hole, never to be seen again. or not. I dunno, but I'll personally be operating on 'would rather not risk it' mindset

Last edited:
Have points been awarded already? Or will it all be awarded in the end?

Back