• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Planetary Express (Crews 1 & 2)

I'm so happy best frog won

Also OMG I love this round because ALL BIRB but how the HECC AM I GOING TO CHOOSE 😭 please don't feel betrayed my beloved unchosen ones

So it’s 1-1 on this event. Who’s going to win the final round?

I guessed correctly even before I was told who to guess.

Round 2 Results

The recipient of the package was...

View attachment 507004

Raddle!

Team​
Correct Votes​
The Galaxolotls
26​
Actually, Nevermind
02​

The Galaxolotls take home the additional 100 Points for Round 2!
If you voted for Raddle then you will receive 5 Mission Tokens in addition to your 6 Bridge Tokens and 5 Points. Please note that these will not be sent out until tomorrow.
MY SON HE HAS WON 🫂 LOOK AT HIM he's so cute

20230813_062244.jpg

Just to double-check: points were not distributed for R2 yet, right?
Yeah, I’m still waiting on my points too. Sometimes, distributions take a while because of some other behind-the-scenes duties the staff are involved in. They got other responsibilities too.

I know I said that the staff have other responsibilities, but we still haven’t gotten our points and bridge tokens yet. Last time, we got it almost immediately after the first round closed.

EDIT: I just read that notice. We were told that we aren’t getting ours near-immediately, not this time. Still, getting another 60-token prize at this point with the currency I have is a real possibility.

Last edited:
Round 3 Results

The recipient of the package was...

buzz-amiibo-card.png

Buzz!
Team​
Correct Votes​
The Galaxolotls
02​
Actually, Nevermind
16​

Actually, Nevermind take home the additional 100 Points for Round 3!

If you voted for Buzz then you will receive 5 Mission Tokens in addition to your 6 Bridge Tokens and 5 Points. These will be sent out tomorrow.

The Planetary Express 🪐 event is now over. Thanks for playing!​

Back