• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cosmic Canvas (Crews 3 & 4)

7.png

long ago people used to gaze at the stars, then they started seeing stargazers within the stars themselves. the 'stargazer with a chair' is one such constellation, depicting a person bringing their favorite chair to their favorite stargazing spot. it's said that if you follow the direction of the chair, you too will find the perfect spot for stargazing. although, if the stars gaze upon themselves, then who or what is left to gaze upon the gazed?

View attachment 505560
Sorry! I tried my best but this was really difficult somehow lol

The constellation of the cat is rar and hard to spot. It appears once a year and is for all the cat villagers an important event. They prepare for the festival a week before the constellation appears in the sky. There is everything a cat could wish for: Catnip, fish, grass to chew on, fluffy beds. They wish for good fortune.
Hi! This entry is okay, but it is missing your name tag. Could you update the image and either put it here in the thread or send it directly to me? Thanks!

Attention, passengers! If you look out your nearest portside window, you can now catch a glimpse of the majestic Bird's Nest constellation as we pass it on our voyage. Within the nest, you can make out the shapes of a hungry baby bird and its sibling that has not yet hatched from its egg. We residents of Earth have long wondered whether there was other life in the universe. Whether there are aliens, we still do not know. At the very least, in its own way, this constellation shows that there is "life" to be found out amongst the stars.

ZnO5hGg.png

As a youngling I would sit at the edge of my bed, hold my hands and observe the stars - which was a great time because even though I lived in the city I could still see many of them in the sky. I could see the smiles of my friends in the north star and the smell of my mums cooking in the shining lights. Stars are happiness. Theyre peace and love, but theyre also loudness and violence. I see the loss Ive suffered in the bright night sky, and I see the joy Ive felt in the warmth of our own star, the sun, on a hot August day.

It may seem baffling that I can see all of that while I merely sit at the end of my bed but according to this constellation I charted... the sky sees me too.
C04F366A-6EA7-4147-B937-A182387184D8.png

TURNIP.png

THE GREAT MONEY TURNIP CONSTELLATION
It has been said by many that if you look up to the sky and wish upon the constellation of great turnip stars that you will receive a vast wealth of bells, but only on a Sunday and from specifically a boar, but if you hesitate cashing in this hoard of riches will rot you to your core.​

Attachments

• TURNIP.png
    TURNIP.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 5
image0.png

The Ranuculus or Little Frog Constellation
otherwise known as the tadpole in the sky

This constellation is said to represent a small tadpole that once demonstrated great adversity and strength to overcome many challenges. It is rarely seen in the night sky but is believed by many to ‘swim’ through the darkness to those that need it most, providing a boost of support and motivation for any battle and guidance to overcome any obstacle faced along the way.

I was not a Poliwag but saw one recently in Pokémon so thought it would be a nice throwback to our previous camp winners with this rough representation of them.

pikmin constellation! ❤️

KyleYvu.png

it has been said this constellation will usually show up surrounded by other friends in huge formations! this is an especially rare flowering variation which will bring good luck to all who view it and means you will find some extra rare trash on your journeys! just please make sure there are no bulborb constellations hanging around..

IMG-0316.png

This Super Sonic constellation is known to only appear on rare occasions. Astronomers are not quite sure what causes this mysterious blue hedgehog to appear, though its appearance has been believed to be linked to the presence of rings. When it does appear, it shines brightly for a moment and quickly disappears. If you happen to hear that it's in the sky, gotta go fast or you'll miss it!

IMG_0002.jpeg

as I was camping out in the wilderness, i found myself getting lost. then I remembered a story about how the stars can help you find your way and what do you know? as soon as I look up I see a constellation in the shape of a house so naturally I figured I should just follow it until it lead me back home. I wonder how long this will take?

(doing this on my phone was a lot harder than I expected)

O5em5T6.png

One of these days when you look up in the night sky, see if you can spot the constellation known as "Felis Catus". It depicts a common house pet in the "loaf" position, where the animal's legs are tucked under its body. One of the best ways to find the constellation is by looking for a row of three stars that make up its "tail".

7.png

People will often say to look to the north star to try to find your way back home. Me? I'm not like other people. I look for the vaguely feline-shaped head in the stars and use that to find my way home. If you listen close enough on a quiet night, you can almost hear the great cat in the stars yell, "I want wet food." Follow those hungry meows and that bright glittering constellation and you'll be home in no time!

1vxvRJn.png

Bun - Bun
This constellation is known to be from another universe. They call it "Teamfight Tactics".
It is a very rare species of rabbit. They are well known to bring you immense luck and make you win. It has a little bow on one ear as it likes to be a cute bunny. It also makes everyone like it without any questions, which makes it even more positive!

This round cheery creature with small stubby arms is an extraterrestrial being capable of absorbing anything in its path and is said to have its own dreamland out in space. Follow its constellation by the name of Kirby and you might just find hints to the location of that mysterious land.
F3Cq4pAWsAAMikA

F3CwxpQWMAAKIWi

The Umbrella Constellation

Many people have often sought the Umbrella Constellation in difficult times. It is a rare sighting, but it is said to protect people from illness, negative energy, and bad luck. One of the most common ways to identify it is by spotting the curve at the umbrella handle. If you spot and identify this constellation, prosperity will surely be headed your way.

Back