• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Wishing Star (Crews 3 & 4)

Didn't the community work together to try and make Farley and Serena even? It would be fun to do that again ngl. If I'm being real my competitive spirit is always little to none and I'm just here for the vibes lol. I've never cared or kept a close eye on points. 😅 Ik not everyone may feel the same but I've literally been cheering on other teams... Was out here feeling sad when I saw the Gaxalolotls in last place a few days ago LOL.

Yeah I’m not too competitive with these types of things either, ofc I’m gonna go all into supporting my team, but I’m just here to have my life absorbed by the forums for a couple of weeks, and neglecting my other responsibilities-

But getting both would be so cool 🤍💜

Didn't the community work together to try and make Farley and Serena even?
Yeah, and I remember how that final round ended:
Congratulations everyone! The community has successfully unlocked all 21 milestones for both Farley and Serena! Farley ended with 12380 Fairy Dust contributed, and Serena ended with 12389 Fairy Dust contributed.
Not even at all.

Well, if we agree to not do that it could be avouded we just cant donate past a certain point, then were both in the wrong, and I dont think either of us would feel like winners

Well, if we agree to not do that it could be avouded we just cant donate past a certain point, then were both in the wrong
Not really lol maybe some person didn't read posts here and donates or he/she wants just to spoil the fun for others.

If I remember right, I think two people tried to even out the numbers at the same time back then 😅 But that was only our first dust event and in the end we were still super close! It may be tricky, but I think a tie is definitely in the realm of possibility.

Back