• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Wishing Star (Crews 1 & 2)

Mostly all activities you do in the forum will give you some sort of points. From posting on threads, voting on polls, submitting your entries, etc. But it's best not to do it all at once. Spread out your forum activity throughout the day.
That makes sense, thanks! My free time is usually in the evening after work. I work from normally from 3am-4pm so hopefully evening is fine enough lol.

I'm ready for this event. It actually reminds me of the Woods Expedition in 2019, where posting in the Woods give you Fear Essense, which you use to donate to one of the dolls.

Shrunk made the most sense.
I did go with Celeste as a second choice since this is a space-theme event. But I like Shrunk better since he's an axolotl.

Amusingly, someone back in middle school thought he was an alien. Now we have an alien axolotl as the team mascot.

I did go with Celeste as a second choice since this is a space-theme event. But I like Shrunk better since he's an axolotl.

Amusingly, someone back in middle school thought he was an alien. Now we have an alien axolotl as the team mascot.
They told the future, they just didn't know.

So sad I submitted everything and then had my bigbrain moment that I could earn stardust for Dr. Shrunk :( can i still get those stardusts retroactively :(

They told the future, they just didn't know.
Not necessarily. Back during the Wild World era, we weren’t aware of the axolotls and their existence. So we assumed that he was an alien. Oddly enough, games like Pokémon and Animal Crossing brought attention to obscure species that you probably won’t know about until you get older.

It didn't hit me that Shrunk was an axolotl until yesterday. I didn't like him, but now I don't mind him.

So I have dust....not from the event, I assume we all got some starting dust? anyway, can I donate it to Dr. Shrunk at any time or only during the wishing window?

Back