• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Star Fragment Salvation - Rescue Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just donated 120 more that just randomly accumulated over the last few days and we just crossed the threshold to 30k! I’m so happy we got the frag 😭

Guess I will donate dust. Would be nice to get a surprise bonus as we have gone above and beyond @Celeste, we have done your bidding 🤞✨✨✨

I've been trying to keep Celeste at a nicely rounded number, but this number was too fun to pass up!
celeste.png

Ohhh I need to check how much I’ve donated! Bout to donate another 200 just cuz lol!

is there a way to fin out how much dust we’ve donated?

transactions page in shop tab, filter by the following:
target user: celeste
currency: carnival dust
event trigger: donate

then just add everything up
Post automatically merged:

Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 8.15.24 PM.png

this seemed like a good spot to finally donate

Last edited:
Still got about 70 or so dust to collect before this entire event ends... & I'm about to turn in my last Main Attraction submission! 😬

I think that I did manage to donate over 200 dust. I think that I should be recognized for getting the count to exactly 5000.

I donated 207 dust (I know it's just over 200, but still!), so I'm now trying to see if I'll get all the bell milestones, or just the last one. It's hard to math sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back