• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Star Fragment Salvation - Rescue Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slowly starting to fade away from this part of the event as I already gotten my required 200 dust and the collectible has been unlocked.

Can anyone give me a good reason to continue looking for dust?

I'm slowly starting to fade away from this part of the event as I already gotten my required 200 dust and the collectible has been unlocked.

Sadly no, I’ve already donated nearly 500 dust but that was to unlock the fragment. Now, sadly no reason. I have nearly 100 and nothing to do with it 🥺

I'm a lil confused about this event since everything has been unlocked now. Do I still need to donate my dust somewhere? And what happens to the dust I earn while I have a pass to the tent? Does it just completely dissappear when my pass expires? I'm concerned because I only have 1 more hour to go with my current pass, and I haven't earned 200 for myself at all. Any information would be helpful & appreciated.

It doesn't disappear if your pass expires. The only point to donate 200 dust to @Celeste is so you can actually earn the bell rewards. You won't unless you do that.

I'm a lil confused about this event since everything has been unlocked now. Do I still need to donate my dust somewhere? And what happens to the dust I earn while I have a pass to the tent? Does it just completely dissappear when my pass expires? I'm concerned because I only have 1 more hour to go with my current pass, and I haven't earned 200 for myself at all. Any information would be helpful & appreciated.

If you'd like to earn the Bell prizes, you'll need to earn and donate 200 Carnival Dust before the event ends after October 31st. When your pass expires, you won't be able to see your dust anymore, but you'll retain all of it if you come back. You can also donate what you have now, and donate the rest later if you return.

I am just checking we haven't received the bells yet from this event? I might have to go back and check my transactions

No, probably not until the event has ended.

Thanks to some lucky blessings from the Mirror Deities, it turns out I'll be able to afford both the fragment and my ghost plushies after all!! ^0^
So I decided to go ahead and buy my fragment- It's so pretty... *____*

Thanks to some lucky blessings from the Mirror Deities, it turns out I'll be able to afford both the fragment and my ghost plushies after all!! ^0^
So I decided to go ahead and buy my fragment- It's so pretty... *____*
Your fragment lineup is gorgeous 😍💜

Im interested about this too ✨🐈‍⬛

At this stage it’s for personal gain only as frag has been unlocked. Please staff can we have one final small goal? 🫶💜
Yeah, maybe if we can get it to 40000 there will be a small raffle for everyone who donated over 300 or something? Would've been cute

Edit: but I loved the event anyway ! And donating still feels very satisfying so I'm not stopping soon :p

Do all of our donations add up in the pursuit to 200? I've donated multiple low numbers, and I don't know how much I've donated total.

Is there some way to see how much dust I've donated that I'm not finding? I have been donating dust in bits and pieces and I'm now realizing that I know I've approached 200 . . . but not sure if I've passed it . . . RIP me.

Is there some way to see how much dust I've donated that I'm not finding? I have been donating dust in bits and pieces and I'm now realizing that I know I've approached 200 . . . but not sure if I've passed it . . . RIP me.

transactions page in shop tab, filter by the following:
target user: celeste
currency: carnival dust
event trigger: donate

then just add everything up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back