• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Star Fragment Salvation - Rescue Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i got a ticket we are SO back
(thank u though to everyone who collected dust, i am forever in your debt)

also i assume we have until end of event to collect dust still? cuz I was planning to submit all my 200 dust in one go, but all the milestones have already been met :0
sent you some dust :>

This is my 1st time entering this & any sideshow tent. I've heard rumors of this dust event, but I didn't want to feel overwhelmed with all the Main Attractions I wanted to complete. I just wanted to turn them in to get them over with (& to not seem like I may be copying an idea from someone else), but now I wish I could have earned dust from all of those Main Attraction turn-ins. 😑

So here i am like a fairy in a sugar high crush searching for dust here and there so i can contribute the little star 🌟…. Ah elusive dust cometo me once and for all 🐈‍⬛ .

You see, if i had katrinas dark powers i could conjure all the star dust we needed and more buhahaha 👻

I'm still not entirely sure how to earn dust but !!!
Just post, it takes time but you can do it! Don’t forget to post messages on profiles (mine is always open for dust collection ✨✨🧹✨✨)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back