• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♫~~Aria Isle~~♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island/Town Name
Aria
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Windflowers

Asarena

Bells
Switch
6601-4252-2050
Island
Aria
Poptart Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Hello and welcome~

This is where I'll be posting all about my island, Aria!
To start with, I'll talk about where I got the name Aria from. It's actually pretty simple. I love listening to music, so I though a musical term might make a good island name, and after doing some thinking, I decided that Aria would be the perfect name. For anyone that might not know, an aria is "a long accompanied song for a solo voice, typically one in an opera or oratorio."

Native Fruit
latest

Native Flower
latest

Table of Contents
Introduction
Villagers of Aria

WIP!​

Last edited:
Villagers of Aria

Olaf_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Cherry_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Lily_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Julian_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Marina_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Bianca_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Friga_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Olaf | Cherry | Lily | Julian | Marina
Bianca | Friga | Punchy | Peck | Pinky

Former Villagers
Claude_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Chevre_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Pippy_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Claude | Chevre | Pippy | Antonio | Buck | Apollo

Last edited:
4/28/20
I've been slacking on actually journaling anything, so I'm going to start with an entry for yesterday. Able Sisters was selling the royal crown, so I bought one and gave it to Olaf. He gave me a mesh cap in return. Gulliver also washed up on my island again, and I helped him get his communicator parts... again. I really feel like he should just build a house on my island at this point since he's there so much. I wouldn't mind. I also hosted a giveaway and got rid of some of my extra DIYs and various other stuff. My storage will probably be full again in a week though, let's be honest. Celeste also showed up in the evening, and I did manage to wish on a few stars, but there wasn't a meteor shower.​

4/30/20
I ended up changing two of the villagers on my dream villagers list. I really like Lucky and Ankha, but I like it when all of my villagers are different species. Unfortunately, I already have and plan to keep Cherry, so I decided to swap out Lucky for another lazy villager. Punchy is one of my favorites, so I ended up choosing him. However, Punchy and Ankha are both cats, so I then decided to swap Ankha for a different snooty, which ended up being Whitney. As for island news, Kicks was visiting and I chose a spot to move my house to and a sport for a new bridge.​

5/1/20
Yesterday was the start of a new month, so I managed to catch and donate some new bugs and fish. I caught a pondskater, great purple emperor, nibble fish, betta, diving beetle, rainbowfish, frog, angelfish, violin beetle, rosalia batesi beetle, and catfish. It was a rainy day, and I also experience my first thunderstorm on my island. Saharah was visiting as well.
McNCQvy.png
BbZWtST.png
GJrX1q8.png
ZzvhV3F.png
YJGDCV8.png

AHet0Ri.png
9LVkIHy.png
teccvHG.png
W2WnAWi.png
37wSZO1.png
9nk2Rhd.png

5/2/20
It rained again yesterday, and I caught and donated my first banded dragonfly and scorpion. The scorpion scared me when I first saw it. I came out of Marina's house after getting a DIY recipe from her, and the scorpion was just standing there... menacingly. I realized that these scorpions are going to scare me a lot more than the tarantulas. I don't know if it's because our class pet in kindergarten was a tarantula, but I've never been that bothered by spiders. Also, I requested K.K. Slider to play Farewell and added the song to my portable record player.
nepeD21.png
AydVRk9.png

cliUgvI.png

I've been slacking with posting here, so I'll just give a run down of events from the last few days:​
  • I caught some more fish and bugs for the first time: golden trout, Queen Alexandra's birdwing, char, and giant trevally​
  • It rained for at least a bit every day for the first five days of May, but the sun seems to have returned to my island for now.​
  • Olaf and Buck gave me their photos!​
  • I had Friga visiting my campsite yesterday and decided to go ahead and get her to move in for now. She's taking Pippy's spot on the island. My island will finally have a snooty villager!​
  • Chevre asked to move out yesterday, and I accepted her request. She's in boxes today, so I'll have to go villager hunting tomorrow.​
  • C.J. visited yesterday, and I commissioned a crawfish model.​
  • Redd is on my island today. It's his first time back after his initial two visits, and this time I purchased the flowery painting from him.​

Lily moved in yesterday! I gave someone 15 NMTs for her on Friday. She's one of my favorite villagers, so I'm really happy to have her on my island! Also, I probably need to edit my dream villagers list again. I like too many villagers, so I keep changing my mind on who I want. Marshal is probably getting cut from the list sadly. I really like him, but I already have two smug villagers on my island who I want to keep, and three smug might be too many for me.​

Last edited:
My dream villagers list is very volatile currently. I went ahead and removed everyone but Punchy because he's the only one I definitely want at the moment. To better illustrate my struggle with choosing villagers, I've decided to make a list of all of the villagers that I might want to invite to my island. It should also be noted that the only ones definitely staying from my current villagers are Olaf, Lily, and Apollo. Cherry, Julian, and Marina are also very likely to stay as well though.

Lazy
1589749596300.png1589749641852.png1589749676031.png

Normal
1589749769962.png1589749809813.png1589749837109.png1589749875260.png1589749910888.png

Peppy
1589749978001.png1589750001398.png

Jock
latest
latest
latest

Cranky
latest
latest
latest

Snooty
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Sisterly
latest

Smug
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Just an update of some things that happened last week:
  • I got my first lily of the valley.
  • I did the stamp rally at the museum.
  • Olaf's birthday was on the 19th. I took some screenshots of the party, so I'll have to post them later when I feel less lazy.
  • I've been moving some villager houses around.
  • Redd visited and brought four fake pieces of art. I'm not very happy with my cousin at the moment.
  • I finally got a purple windflower to grow. I still need a purple pansy, a green mum, and a gold rose.

I haven't posted here in forever, so time for an update! I got kind of burnt out on New Horizons about a month and a half ago, so I've barely been playing since then. I've started to play a bit more in the past few days though, so I'll try to post more entries here.

The Villagers of Aria post isn't accurate anymore, so I'll try to update that soon~​

It's October! I've started growing pumpkins, collecting recipes, buying candy, and so on.

Apollo asked to leave on October 1st. I really like him, but I like to switch out villagers from time to time, so I allowed him to leave. I went looking for a new villager to move in today, and I invited Pinky!

These are all the villagers I encountered on mystery islands today:
Chevre
Shari
Claudia
Stinky
Rex
Hornsby
Ricky
Goose
Frita
Sparro
Leopold
Elise
Zucker
Tutu
Pekoe
Bam
Chevre
Iggly
Victoria
Erik
Zucker
Pinky​

Lately I keep thinking about what path I should use on my island. Currently I'm using this path:
4CFBbq2.png

But there are a lot of other paths that I like as well:
1t0u3ym.png

mQMzO39.png

6Vm9qQ6.png

emXMnyo.png

Uv9w39c.png

gtctwJt.png

sKGCZ73.png

7N1L0Fq.png

lLxXExH.png

il4pjB5.png

0rnmAB6.png

yEhhTc8.png

LFNHJK4.png

2Tz2JpO.png

GHNQtgE.png

qXijH4i.png

qUxaTpO.png

FNDbozI.png

x3Gcydz.png

opBfVTO.png

ZPXPSrY.png

XxTA7k3.png

izHMPy6.png

TBd3UU2.png

t88XYwj.png

DIgFlqx.png

v5My1MJ.png

8eFk6bF.png

H9zOnDg.png

8ada7sz.png
y3NspRl.png

jU0EQaK.png

52X7TzS.png

Today I worked on putting more paths down around my island. Redd was visiting, so I bought an authentic Basic Painting from him. I also got the Spooky Fence recipe, so I made some fences and placed them around the island.​

It's been over a year since I posted an update here because I barely played during that time. However, I've been playing more in anticipation of the new update. Aria had way too many flowers, so I got rid of most of them, and now I have space to actually design some areas. The first area I want to work on making is a farm. I've also been collecting more Nook Miles to use once the update comes out. I never played Happy Home Designer, but I think I'll enjoy the DLC. The partitions, pillars, counters, soundscapes, and being able to remodel villager homes all seem like wonderful features.

Also, I need to update the villager post sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back