• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

Kirby, and Dolby was Microsoft and he was vet. Wouldn't you think that Microsoft and Sony would both be maf?

Go ahead and investigate me if you want to. But like I've said and reminded y'all a number of times, role names tell us nothing about actual alignment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't bus ninja because I'm not maf ;)

Cheekiness aside, scum!me cast the deciding vote on fireninja. Smart scum!me would have lead a lynch on someone else or attempted to peel off votes from fireninja to save him.

FireNinja was a lost cause because scum and escape from a cop inspect.

You had FineNinja as townlean. Which read were u talking about. I'll go back to read it.

I townleaned him d1 and (I think) n1? d2 rolled around and he was on my lynch list due to the investigate

- - - Post Merge - - -

The point is that you prioritized seroja over a cop read, my meme-y friend ;)

Because we had no idea as to the validity of said cop read...whether via crazy cop or miller.

Updated reads, they keep getting ninja?d by new posts and new information lmao

Townlock:
Karen ? confirmed
Kat ? story confirmed by Dolby?s death.

Townleans:
Biscuit - Hasn?t been terribly active but I feel she?s genuine in the posts she has made.

Zendel ? disagree with seroja partly. He does seem a bit parrot-y but I think he?s trying to help out and scumhunt. He?s been contributing pretty consistently and I don?t see his playstyle as emulating what he did in smash mafia (where he was maf).

Ninja ? idk why people are scumreading him rn, I still think he?s more likely to be town than not. Lurky yes, but he?s tried to be helpful (though he does seem a tad parrot-y).

Null:
Kirby ? he?s active, but he?s made some poorly reasoned and weird posts and I can?t help but think he could be serial killer somehow. Idk. Keeping a close watch on him

Bianca ? like I said, noobish townie like questions abound, but that could also be cover for scum!Bianca. Will be looking for her thought processes and analysis in the coming phases to make a better judgment call on her, but right now her behavior doesn?t scream townie or maf to me either way.

Ness ? irl business = lurkiness, and since his opening aggressiveness he has toned down quite a bit it seems. Hard to judge so he?s been bumped to null (but like the very edges of null)

Kit ? for hardcore buddying with seroja, but she just claimed investigate. Unless a counterclaim arises and we lynch between the two, I tend to trust claims. Except she investigated seroja and is attempting to ?clear? her, when seroja could be godfather. Kit may be claiming investigate to try and save seroja as a matter of convenicnce, but she could also be telling the truth and is the investigate. Null for that reason.

Scumleans:
f11 ? for seemingly doubting cleb and trying to prop up ayaya. Not getting good vibes from f11, the past phase has made me shift f11 down to scumlean

Seroja ? we all know why. Erratic and emotional posting and the whole cleb v. ayaya thing. While she could possibly be town, I think it?s a good rule of thumb to question the motives of those who defended or seemed to buddy with confirmed mafs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If seroja flips town I still think f11 is scum, but kit would need potential re-evaluation. I?m almost certain seroja is scum, and about 70% sure on the other two. For me I think the likely scumteam is ayaya, seroja, f11, and kit/ness (not really sure between kit/ness hence why they?re null, but they?re the scummiest in my nulls list).

It's as if no one is remembering any of my rationale for that.

Furthermore, that is false. Go back and read my posts d2. Fireninja was on my lynch list. It was simply a matter of which one to prioritize.

I've been playing the same as I've been playing in smash mafia. I tend to vote and switch a lot because of how mafia rolls in the other forum I play on. Town, you've been right in lynches so far, but you've been wrong on a lot as well. Ask yourself what Zendel has done to advance town's interests vs. what I have done to advance town's interests, and then cast your vote.

Nope

Still much more damning than what Seroja did

And the chances of that were so slim

I realize that, but scum!me would have no reason to...

-act how I've been acting (ie the same as smash mafia)
-propose a lynch on a roleclaim (suicidal)
-speculate about the nature of town roles with super low chances (bringing more attention to myself and totally wrecking me if I was wrong)

Turns out I was right that there was a miller this game. So what else might be wrong about your assumptions? KP is fixed? Ness/Zendel aren't scum? Think about it guys (and grilz)

okay here are my thoughts.....i dont remember evan's claim ...i see zendel claiming macy's ..what is yours evan?

and seroja is jailer yay! townie...ok and she protected kit? and kit told me that she could be anything but she had one shot/one choice ..so she could change any day and had a shot/protect/or heal? i want her job!

and ness fired at f11? why ...f11 was so passionate about lynching fireninja and he is telling the truth and ness posts i feel...

and as for zendel and evan, i really want to think they are town...zendel, i didn't interact much but i get town feels from him , and evan his posts are lengthy but i saw he voted for fireninja and was the one who actually got fireninja lynched before fireninja voted himself...

tbh all these roleclaiming are just confusing the hell out of me so i dont even know if they are what they are..or their actions are really that..

Ok wtv I'm changing my vote back. Stop my memory is A++ you didn't make a new list after that one. And even after the reveal you were adamant about lynching me. You did make an obligatory lynch list afterwards but the order of priority was ****ty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay here are my thoughts.....i dont remember evan's claim ...i see zendel claiming macy's ..what is yours evan?

and seroja is jailer yay! townie...ok and she protected kit? and kit told me that she could be anything but she had one shot/one choice ..so she could change any day and had a shot/protect/or heal? i want her job!

and ness fired at f11? why ...f11 was so passionate about lynching fireninja and he is telling the truth and ness posts i feel...

and as for zendel and evan, i really want to think they are town...zendel, i didn't interact much but i get town feels from him , and evan his posts are lengthy but i saw he voted for fireninja and was the one who actually got fireninja lynched before fireninja voted himself...

tbh all these roleclaiming are just confusing the hell out of me so i dont even know if they are what they are..or their actions are really that..

I protected Karen (Kermittea). Also if Evan seriously sees this and still have Bianca as potential scumdidate idk.

Ok, glad we could come to some sort of understanding seroja. I'm not opposed to a fireninja vote (hell he's third on my list of candidates now) but IMHO we'd only be confirming a player who most of us already believe at face value anyway (Kirby). Whereas kit or seroja being gone would inform us on a lot of players. Sounding like a broken record here lol.

I see what you mean about f11, a lot of us (including myself) have sussed her for varying reasons, but I wanted to hear your perspective. For me, lynch priorities (in order) are:

f11
FireNinja
Seroja
Kit

The post you referenced was towards the start of the day, when more analysis about the vote and the cop scan weren't out yet.

Explain last night's kills if Ness is scum

And scum you would have plenty reason. Act as you did in smash maf to try to maintain meta (the fact you think about that is scummy), propose a lynch on a roleclaim to get it off of your buddy, and plus people didnt trust her 100%, speculate about low chance things to try to get town confused

We dont have fixed KP, woulda been specified

Amazon claimed Sony the townie.

do we have fixed ko?

Yeah, 1.

Night Three​

The CEO of Sony was discovered to have the murder weapon stored in his office. The remaining CEOs used some vigilante justice and brutally beat Amazonevan19
to death. There are still pieces of him on the carpet to this day. The janitors are not happy.

Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft are all bankrupt. PC gaming dominates the game market now.
Damniel said:
CEO of Sony (Strongarm)- One of the largest global corporations. Your company engages in business through the 4 components: Electronics, Motion Pictures, Music, and Financial Services. Also being the company to produce the Playstation, you led the assassination on your rival, Nintendo. While you no longer have any competitors, you still want to be one of the few businesses left. As a strongarm you may send in an additional kill that will go through even if the target is protected. However you may only do this once.

WinCon- Have your mafia team equal town in number and eliminate any hostile third party.

Mafia Team:
REMOVED

Mafia Chat: REMOVED

Night will end once all actions have been sent.

Last edited:
3D4F3667-C9BA-295E-7867DFC9A3AE6F43.png

Back