• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia August 2021 Mafia Game- Town Win!

Oh right I also couldn't last minute voteswap to Sheep because of my appointment otherwise I would have been refreshing to the last second with the vote on Sheep that was really lazy play on my part oh well.

LMAO it rly made me laugh tho
honestly I think you were rly good!! I'm not the best wolf (or town for that matter) but you blended well and was under the raidar. That long post with an Ace case was a real giveaway though, but I probably would have done the same thing
and agree with dan abt clearing me im too powerful as confirmed town (jk)

I agree the Ace post I made was horrible and I pretty much immediately regretted it.
I was dealing with a mass of paperwork, a headache, 2 hours of sleep and first time wolfing at the same time which I do not recommend.

Also @mogyay I feel I owe you such a big apology even if this is just a game. I felt so bad poking at you about the vote skip and not explaining yourself because I could see you were just not having a good time.

Omg don’t apologise!!! I knew it looked sus not to vote but I panicked lmaooo!! You played so well tbh, I just have rly bad logic which sometimes seems to be correct ,,, but honestly I wasn’t even that sure !! Everyone played rly well and shout out to the new ppl who died too early rip
Post automatically merged:

Also sorry for maybe getting emotional and kind of rude lol , as Geoni mentioned I am like that regardless lmao
Post automatically merged:

Ironically a big tell I’m mafia is I actually do a read list, I’m way too lazy for this game

Returned from the dead!

Wow. I thought it was geoni. Never sussed sheep at all. So sad being eliminated d1, but could someone make a new game?

Returned from the dead!

Wow. I thought it was geoni. Never sussed sheep at all. So sad being eliminated d1, but could someone make a new game?
I could host a setup with a cop, doctor, and roleblocker if there is enough interest, that would need at least 9 people though

Returned from the dead!

I could host a setup with a cop, doctor, and roleblocker if there is enough interest, that would need at least 9 people though
I'd had an idea for one themed around Camp Bell Tree and those campy (pun not intended) 80s horror movies like Friday the 13th where the happy-go-lucky protags are getting picked off at summer camp and I could write goofy scenarios about the deaths and whatnot, but first I need to figure out how hosting on TBT works.

I'd had an idea for one themed around Camp Bell Tree and those campy (pun not intended) 80s horror movies like Friday the 13th where the happy-go-lucky protags are getting picked off at summer camp and I could write goofy scenarios about the deaths and whatnot, but first I need to figure out how hosting on TBT works.

I'd be willing to help you if you need some pointers.

that sounds fun! count me in ^-^

I think it would be better for my heart rates to take a break but that sounds fun so feel free to ping me when you decide to host.
If I get mafia twice in a row you owe me monetarily compensation for emotional damage though.

I think it would be better for my heart rates to take a break but that sounds fun so feel free to ping me when you decide to host.
If I get mafia twice in a row you owe me monetarily compensation for emotional damage though.
This is how you become addicted to mafia

welcome to my world.

i have only played three games of maf on here and im a pr every time 😭

Back