• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oath: This assumes that Punchy isn't the traitor

Harbour: yeah he's definitely not traitor, he sussed the heck out of both you and i. "

lol

"This game is super easy. All we have to do is make sure oath doesn't die and we win every time. Oh... and we need to not kill traitor. But that's doable. "

Harbour: yeah he's definitely not traitor, he sussed the heck out of both you and i. "

lol

"This game is super easy. All we have to do is make sure oath doesn't die and we win every time. Oh... and we need to not kill traitor. But that's doable. "
lmao

this was a really fun game

reading through the chats is wild, mafia played so well ggs

it's insane how many times town almost lost lol. really dinotown was a huge huge turning point and 100% the reason why town won

my reads were so screwy, it got even worse when the vote log didn't make any sense and i was also putting a lot of weight into interactions, which were pretty thrown due to the existence of traitor. that was a really interesting role to include lmao

oh my god YES

i can focus on my schoolwork 100% again :))

good game ness! even though this was pretty heated compared to other games i've played, it was fun! i can't wait to play another game when i have the time to.

tbfh i played TERRIBLY this game but hopefully i improve the more games i play
Post automatically merged:

honestly those who are new to tbt mafia all played really well (better than me) so that was a pretty nice surprise!

honestly though i shouldn't have lived as far into the game as i did 🥴

I'm awake...
the heck happened
I feel like I woke up in the middle of a party.

Thanks for letting me play the game! It was a little different than what I am used to in Madness but 100% had fun and 1000% would play again!
Not sure I'd be capable of pulling off three mafia lynches in a row like that again tho

Last edited:
I think it's unfortunately a responsibility of the next few hosts to enforce swearing and personal attacks via modkill because we will do it until it's beaten into us the hard way. Even if the host knows it'll skew the game in one side's favor or the other.

The more we can take care of it on our own and the less the mods have to swoop in the better. I don't want to see a mod threatening to shut down a game again.

Night 1 Mafia actions are still questionable even after reading scum chat.

Last edited:
I think it's unfortunately a responsibility of the next few hosts to enforce swearing and personal attacks via modkill because we will do it until it's beaten into us the hard way. Even if the host knows it'll skew the game in one side's favor or the other.

The more we can take care of it on our own and the less the mods have to swoop in the better. I don't want to see a mod threatening to shut down a game again.

Night 1 Mafia actions are still questionable even after reading scum chat.

how so?

If people use language that the mods would warn anyone for elsewhere on the forum they get a warning and if they use language -at- someone they get auto-modkilled.

If people get to the point of personal attacks where it goes on and on like that and not even about the game anymore they get warned and if they keep it up, modkilled.

As much as I love being a sailor sometimes.

lol

Tbh making sure I didn't die was easy if I was able to defend myself.

GGWP, thanks Ness for hosting. This was wild lmao

I had a good time but the toxicity def makes me reconsider doing this again for a while

Oh and I’ll join the chorus of shoutouts to dinotown, they really kicked ass

It was frustrating how much we misgendered you but in obs we noted that dinosaurs are usually associated as something boys like so that’s probably a big reason why lol.

def makes me reconsider doing this again for a while

evan love you and all but you always reconsider lol (hugs) haha

It was frustrating how much we misgendered you but in obs we noted that dinosaurs are usually associated as something boys like so that’s probably a big reason why lol.

What game was it that someone mistook you for a girl and what is Punchy who did that? lol

DInotown kicks ass!

This, and also we have a player on TBT who goes by Dinosaurz, so I think there's some associations there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back