• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

Unless someone is claiming another blue role then this raise a suspicion. I really personally think Jacob is innocent I'm buying it.

I can't seem to see Gallade for some reason is he really busy or kept lurking?

Is kallie and Dedenne even workinf together? I kinda see their pattern is somewhat the same thoughts and ****

Tbh this is the first game I dont see much long as convo or smthing, part of me wanna vote either kallie, gallade or nat... Idk man this game is on places

Waffles how did you just...forget gallade died

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to chalk that up to forgetful townie but its hard for me to believe you can just easily forget someone died unless you're scum and trying to post literally anything to get someone else lynched

But scum would surely remember if they killed someone..unless they think this game is that easy

Like you acknowleged it was mylo earlier so ???

my self doubt is making me sus everyone aside from jacob and then worry im wrong about them

ugh

like that last post from unravel seems way too careless to be coming from maf. idk at this point i just wanna know if im way off the mark or not

- - - Post Merge - - -

im just gonna plop a vote on waffle for now

May change, it’s kind of a placeholder vote for now so in case i forget about eod, i don’t get modkilled l o l

In my defense I usually check this and Dan doesn't update that much so oof, and plus if I was a mafia I would usually check the scum chat first before the thread and really cautious what I post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Request to update and link for day 3 pls

ok now idk if byngos maf with unravel bc idk if they would bus a teammate aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa idek anymore lmao

there’s a lot happening!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i guess both sides are totally disinterested

i think im going to vote unravel bc im not rly sure on anyone tbh but ik i townlean kallie. also i stg im not sheeping off of byngo lmao :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg these stupid gyroids

so if u r voting i assume u don’t think me n unravel r scummates

and if u tr kallie, that means u think nintendo is her scummate??

Honestly forgot abt this game, but nintendofan’s silence is definitely alarming to me. I’m ok with a waffles or nintendo lynch because thats where it seems to be headed but i feel better about nintendo

how does tring me means nintendo is scum

im asking dedenne if that’s what she thinks because they’re the ones that make sense from her perspective based on stuff she’s said

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like the final hours swoop in votes by dedenne n kallie on unravel

def less confident about unravel now but idc at this point cuz the games a snoozefest n it’s too late to steer it off her

Endgame

unravel has been lynched. They were a Townie.

With the death of unravel, nothing can prevent Godfather radical6 and Goon Jacob from equaling the remaining town (Detective Dedenee2 and Townies Byngo and nintendofan85 ) in number. With this, the mafia team has fufilled their WinCon, and have won the game.

Congrats radical6 and Jacob on winning!

Scum Chat
Observer Chat
Action List

Back