• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Monster Mash Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

i cannot believe we did it 😭😭

sorry tae lol it just felt more correct

Good job everyone! This was super fun!

Is there a way we can see mafia chat? Just curious.
we didn’t use the PM theead. it’s mostly just voice chatting over discord between other video games 😩 we regretted it after he died and realized there was no maf chat to share
Post automatically merged:

this was my first game as mafia. never again pls yall i’m STRESSES

we didn’t use the PM theead. it’s mostly just voice chatting over discord between other video games 😩 we regretted it after he died and realized there was no maf chat to share

Games as mafia take everything out of you, so I know what you mean. You did well, considering you made it to f3 with shawo confirmed d2! That was a hard game to play.

I've played as maf a few times. It is waaay more stressful than town. I feel your pain.

Back