• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

I should live because I won the poem battle with f11, and because I'm Kat's dank memelord <3

In all seriousness though, I am pretty sure that there are two mafia between Ness, Zendel, and Bianca. Look guys, I've helped find two mafia so far in both of our lynches. Scum!me would be looking at half of my team gone. I've done incredibly stupid things that no maf could or should ever do, like sussing a townclaim, and if you REALLY believe I'm maf, I've bussed two of my teammates. One bus would be believable, but TWO? Come on.

My judgment hasn't been 100% (in the case of f11) but we all thought f11 was scum, so that's no reason to suss me.

Overall, by standard metrics, Ness should be sussed because of his opportunistic roleclaim, his emotionally charged play style. Zendel because he's been acting differently than smash mafia (so that answers your question seroja), and because his interactions and question answers have been a bit off in tone and reactionary.

Bianca seems super town but I have a gut feeling about her that she could be maf. Idk why. She's been super sweet and townie-like and all, but I can't help but thinking it's a show.

I know nothing about the KP (obviously), and we didn't know that there actually was an unknown miller in this game. Turns out it wasn't Ninja but f11.

So instead of rush to judgment and sus me for poor reasons, why don't we all take a step back and ask ourselves what we know, what we don't know (or what might be happening), and go from there? We assumed there was no miller, even saying that it's unlikely its even in this setup. Lo and behold, there was one. So what if, just what if there's varying KP too?

inb4 is sussed more for being "too defensive." Go read my prior posts and notice that whenever the slightest hint of sus was placed on me, I didn't overreact (unlike ness) or post reactionary (like Zendel tends to be doing). And actually, the sus on me from f11 helped produce the best thing this thread has seen so far. :p Like Seroja (who's now confirmed btw), I have a reason to care about my not dying over dumb reasons, because yes while I'm vanilla, my death would adversely affect margins and y'all know it.

Kirby, and Dolby was Microsoft and he was vet. Wouldn't you think that Microsoft and Sony would both be maf?

Go ahead and investigate me if you want to. But like I've said and reminded y'all a number of times, role names tell us nothing about actual alignment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't bus ninja because I'm not maf ;)

Cheekiness aside, scum!me cast the deciding vote on fireninja. Smart scum!me would have lead a lynch on someone else or attempted to peel off votes from fireninja to save him.

Smart scum!you would have seen that Fireninja was a lost cause and would want the town cred :lemon: bc if you did what smart scum you woulda done, you would have been shot last night

Also you tried to do that at first lol

Here's even another angle you can think about.

Seroja is jailer right? In the setups I've played with jailer, they can kill the person they jail. If you're convinced I'm scum, a way to confirm I am is to kill one of my lynch suspects. If they flip town, you can go ahead and jailkill me. If they flip scum, then I'd essentially be confirmed at that point.

So what do you have to lose by picking one of the other three??

Im gullible so Im about to be swayed. Should we kill Zendel or Evan first
Zendel

Evan hasnt had his trial yet in meme court

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Evan same logic works w/ lynching you

And seroja cant kill jailers dont do that in this game. Sometimes they do but not here

Smart scum!you would have seen that Fireninja was a lost cause and would want the town cred :lemon: bc if you did what smart scum you woulda done, you would have been shot last night

...your point? That's NOT what I did, so under your analysis I would be town then...

Also you tried to do that at first lol
That's when we were all thinking seroja was scum, and I was one of the lead proponents of the crazy cop/miller theory. Which turned out to be true.

Y'all are wanting to kill someone who you all have admitted, in one form or another, throughout this thread, has been working pretty hard and has been very active, and has helped find not one but TWO mafs. How many mafs can anyone else claim they have taken down?

That's what I thought.

your tone feels excited. Kinda bothers me imo.

Kirby, and Dolby was Microsoft and he was vet. Wouldn't you think that Microsoft and Sony would both be maf?

Go ahead and investigate me if you want to. But like I've said and reminded y'all a number of times, role names tell us nothing about actual alignment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't bus ninja because I'm not maf ;)

Cheekiness aside, scum!me cast the deciding vote on fireninja. Smart scum!me would have lead a lynch on someone else or attempted to peel off votes from fireninja to save him.

You cast the deciding vote cos if you didnt someone else would have. And you'd miss your chance to be a part of thay lynch. Also you did try to wagon for Kit's lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway Zendel is definitely scum. So maybe we can lynch him first.

You cast the deciding vote cos if you didnt someone else would have. And you'd miss your chance to be a part of thay lynch. Also you did try to wagon for Kit's lynch.

It's as if no one is remembering any of my rationale for that.

Furthermore, that is false. Go back and read my posts d2. Fireninja was on my lynch list. It was simply a matter of which one to prioritize.

I've been playing the same as I've been playing in smash mafia. I tend to vote and switch a lot because of how mafia rolls in the other forum I play on. Town, you've been right in lynches so far, but you've been wrong on a lot as well. Ask yourself what Zendel has done to advance town's interests vs. what I have done to advance town's interests, and then cast your vote.

*shrugs* if town wants to continue this battle they can. I dont wanna get in a massive debate of "yes" "no" here

Bc yes thats exactly what you did you were against a fireninja lynch until the very end when you flipped to hammer

And it wasnt common belief that seroja was scum over a cop report
ce2.png

It's as if no one is remembering any of my rationale for that.

Furthermore, that is false. Go back and read my posts d2. Fireninja was on my lynch list. It was simply a matter of which one to prioritize.

I've been playing the same as I've been playing in smash mafia. I tend to vote and switch a lot because of how mafia rolls in the other forum I play on. Town, you've been right in lynches so far, but you've been wrong on a lot as well. Ask yourself what Zendel has done to advance town's interests vs. what I have done to advance town's interests, and then cast your vote.

You had FineNinja as townlean. Which read were u talking about. I'll go back to read it.

Are we lynching Zendal or Evan cuz I voted for Evan
Need to know if we're switching

We lynch Evan today, then Zendel. They're the remaining scum.

Honestly, this set-up is townsided as f***.

Bc yes thats exactly what you did you were against a fireninja lynch until the very end when you flipped to hammer

Go back and read my posts d2. Fireninja was on my lynch list. It was simply a matter of which one to prioritize.

You can misrepresent all you want, but my motivation for not killing fireninja was because I felt killing one of the other options would have given us more information.

Because a kermit meme was posted, I have to make one. Hmm...got it! How about what I feel the vote looks like right now:

1tlskw.jpg

We lynch Evan today, then Zendel. They're the remaining scum.

Honestly, this set-up is townsided as f***.

I guess Evan. Reading through his defense once kinda swayed me but hell were there a lot of contradictions and backtracking.

Back