• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Monster Mash Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Regardless of who it is at this point, if I’m not right..

I’ve thought Betsy as a possibility the whole game and don’t want to rule out that her and shawo are very smart and tricky

and at the same time it’s be embarrassing if I flip and it was mad!tae
I'm only gonna be embarrassed if it's maf!sidney. But if it is, oh well. Tessa can yell at me at after 6pm. My anxiety is a bit high, because I could be wrong, but fingers crossed I'm not.

I'm only gonna be embarrassed if it's maf!sidney. But if it is, oh well. Tessa can yell at me at after 6pm. My anxiety is a bit high, because I could be wrong, but fingers crossed I'm not.

you’re so wrong.
Post automatically merged:

do it for tessa sidney.
tessa deserves to win with us.

i didn’t flip anything until i was backed into a corner by you. i was solid on my reads all game until this corner storm you’ve got me in.

The problem with this is, if you truly thought I had it wrong, you would have tried to flip me onto sidney, or at least asked me my doubts and tried to convince me.

But instead you immediately flipped to me and tried to convince sidney.

I can't see town just giving up and flipping like that.

The problem with this is, if you truly thought I had it wrong, you would have tried to flip me onto sidney, or at least asked me my doubts and tried to convince me.

But instead you immediately flipped to me and tried to convince sidney.

I can't see town just giving up and flipping like that.

i tried to! but you never saw any of my points. you just dismissed them and said no idk i don’t see it like that. said i just “misrep” which isn’t true i just push all aspects of it!

i HAD to flip onto you. you backed me into a corner. which makes me look scummy and you look town. which isn’t the case here and sidney was right all along that it was you.

you’re so wrong.

do it for tessa sidney.
tessa deserves to win with us.
I'm actually curious to see who tessa thinks it is at this point. If she still thinks it's sidney, I'll be surprised. I'm hoping she agrees with my vote and can see why I think it's you instead of sidney.

I hate hate hate it h ere

it feels obvious tae but at the same time I could see it being a trap. W ould shaw o really play like this? Either way?

man…

Reactions: tae
you even pulled the “i bet tae will flip” card

it feels obvious tae but at the same time I could see it being a trap. W ould shaw o really play like this? Either way?

man…

vote betsy. win the game. sidney, you were RIGHT. admit it and take the win girl. you earned it!

Tae this also feels like a possible dirty trap 😭😭

yalllllll

betsy put me into the biggest trap. and i practically fell into it because i was so blinded by my tunnel. sidney i am begging you, one townie to another, please clutch this game.

your gut instincts were right.

i legit have my session now. so i can’t be in the thread after this post, sidney i believe i’m you. i’m sorry it took this long to see it.

i tried to! but you never saw any of my points. you just dismissed them and said no idk i don’t see it like that. said i just “misrep” which isn’t true i just push all aspects of it!

i HAD to flip onto you. you backed me into a corner. which makes me look scummy and you look town. which isn’t the case here and sidney was right all along that it was you.

If I missed it, I apologize, but I did go back and read both cases (you and tessa) against sidney. The highlight was interactions with shawo d1, and I believe inconsistency. I didn't think it was a strong enough case. I didn't see anything else added to it, other than her reaction to being voted yesterday, which I didn't find sus.

but you sussed me for my d1 joke to vote him off. ok ok ok. ahahah.
This is not true. Go back and read. I assumed it was a joke at the time.

man…

If it turns out to be you, you gotta eat plastic, cuz that would be cruel, lol.

shawo 100% would set this all up. betsy’s the perfect mastermind to play it through. she’s calculated.

sidney i’m begging you. this is my final
post. clutch this game with me. please.

it’s not 😩
you were right all along. my who got in my way. you were on the nail the whole time. take the win.
I've seen more wolfy cues here at eod from you than any other day. Might even rival d1.

You know it's not me. Every theory you come up with just enforces it isn't me.

shawo 100% would set this all up. betsy’s the perfect mastermind to play it through. she’s calculated.

sidney i’m begging you. this is my final
post. clutch this game with me. please.
This is only my 3rd town game. I want to win it because we lost the other 2. I know it isn't me, and you are way more wolfy than sidney....

it is you bye

You know it isn't.

Sidney, if it turns out to be you, the humiliation will be unbearable.

I can always commiserate with tessa if I lose for town in f3...we can compare rivers of tears...

This is killing me

i c an so see this being sha wos final chaos

on the flip side, isn’t the experienced enough to follow through and push enough as maf not to get to this point? Why flip as mafia when they know it’s sus?

Did Betsy leave her options open today? Ugh -

This is killing me

i c an so see this being sha wos final chaos

on the flip side, isn’t the experienced enough to follow through and push enough as maf not to get to this point? Why flip as mafia when they know it’s sus?

Did Betsy leave her options open today? Ugh -
Nope. I gave reads on both tae/sidney, said I was voting tae and told him bring the logic if he was town. Instead of bringing the logic, he flipped to "it's betsy"...I think at that point town would have at the very least brought some sort of case?

I think tae has a lot more experience with this game. So why would he just flip and not bring a case. No offense to sidney, but if I were wolfy, I'd have jumped right on his sidney sus. It makes no sense. If I'm wrong, sorry, but it just doesn't makes sense.

Betsy If it is you after all…..

I feel like this has to be the game not going how maf!tae wanted, right?

hiding in the bathroom rn but sidney pls don’t let shawo win this.

betsy wrapped you and i both around her fingers this whole time

Back