• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia August 2021 Mafia Game- Town Win!

eep its very quiet, im about to head out for vaccine now ;_; will try be here on my phone

yeah everyone parked. anyway if we hit town it's over if we hit wolf im dying tonight so. change da world. my final message. goo dbye.

Endgame

With a tie between @mogyay and @Sheep Villager, Sheep Villager was been selected to be eliminated.

1630088026011.png

They were a mafia goon. Their partner, @Ace Marvel has subsequently surrendered

Congrats on town for the win!

Tessa Investigations:
N1- Volt
N2- Geoni (No result as she was killed)

Observer's Chat

Last edited:
Soz everyone for my low effort , I rly do ruin games so I’m v sorry , gg guys tho !

More like Wolf Villager amirite.
Whoever doesn't laugh is somehow getting nk'd, I've been sitting on this joke for days and already forced Ace to listen to it.

Jokes aside GG everyone, I had fun even if I had to wolf my first ever game. Curious how I did from a more experienced perspective? If anyone wants to give feedback I'm interested. Although I guess that might make me more difficult in the future so...

@Geoni the mistake was intentional so you didn't change votes last minute.

Although shady our best bet was to tie the votes and hope for the best, you voting me actually helps us achieve that, be careful in future games about that.

Whoever doesn't laugh is somehow getting nk'd, I've been sitting on this joke for days and already forced Ace to listen to it.

Jokes aside GG everyone, I had fun even if I had to wolf my first ever game. Curious how I did from a more experienced perspective? If anyone wants to give feedback I'm interested. Although I guess that might make me more difficult in the future so...
I think you did great for your first full game! As a wolf, nonetheless!

You blended in really well during the early game, but I think the biggest risk you took was bussing Ace so early on. If it wasn't for Geoni switching to koopa, Ace could've died D2 and that one dead wolf gives town plenty of breadcrumbs. I think it's best to stick together for as long as possible
Post automatically merged:

I also think that Ace being the first to town clear Volt as Tessa's most likely N1 investigation, following her immediate death, was also a mistake as it only served to tightened the PoE.

Still, you two did some great manipulation this game

My heart stopped when I saw the word endgame ngl.

Sad we don't get a F3.

@Sheep Villager and @Ace Marvel you both played incredibly well. Sheep you really had me placated for day 1 and pretty much most of day 2 and Ace you did a really good job staying calm under pressure when you had your fate in my hands EoD2.

And it was fun playing townie for the first time in forever.

Shout-out to @Armadillo lover for having a correct gut feeling about Ace all the way back on D1 and providing cover for the detective whether intended or not.

LMAO it rly made me laugh tho
honestly I think you were rly good!! I'm not the best wolf (or town for that matter) but you blended well and was under the raidar. That long post with an Ace case was a real giveaway though, but I probably would have done the same thing
and agree with dan abt clearing me im too powerful as confirmed town (jk)

Soz everyone for my low effort , I rly do ruin games so I’m v sorry , gg guys tho !

You had an improvement in effort from what I remember, you really stepped it up on day 2 in spite of me being my typical overwhelming self lol. If you hadn't I may not have been able to confidently choose you as the townie out of that D3 mog/ace/sheep PoE.

mog scales late game
Post automatically merged:

The fact that this came down to a coin flip on who would win I think is a good sign that both alignments played equally well

Back