• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly mafia would have won if it weren't for dino and glow, shout-outs to them. i thought i was going to live lol
Post automatically merged:

Fun Fact: Evan had his vote on tae initially on Day 4, putting them at 4 votes. Had someone just voted tae earlier when they were at 3 votes, the game would have automatically ended in a hammer as a mafia victory.

Evan made sure to retract his vote when he realized this.

So yeah the stakes were extremely high on Day 4 lol town almost lost without realizing it. This is why I think the Traitor balancing things out a bit since the mafia couldn't coordinate to blitz tae.
NO LMAO

i almost definitely would have voted tae if i'd been around for that hour more

i'm a dumbass

lmfao oh my god the punchy / oath thing makes 100000x more sense now logmfdl.mhfl;

Fun Fact: Evan had his vote on tae initially on Day 4, putting them at 4 votes. Had someone just voted tae earlier when they were at 3 votes, the game would have automatically ended in a hammer as a mafia victory.

Evan made sure to retract his vote when he realized this.

So yeah the stakes were extremely high on Day 4 lol town almost lost without realizing it. This is why I think the Traitor balancing things out a bit since the mafia couldn't coordinate to blitz tae.
THIS IS SO FUNNY

Reactions: tae
this was a good game to watch, despite the emotional arguments! It's a shame i was dead for the majority of it, but it was def fun to play with you guys again/for the first time! Shoutout to Dino, Harbour, and Locket for really being involved throughout this whole game. it was def really long and tiring but i hope everyone had fun :)

And that people never read dead town in mafia but I already expect that lol.

I can forgive glow and Trundle because of their endgames though.

To be honest, shawo is why I am never gonna have 100% town reads. They did so well till they try to appease to me.

the newbies were all really really good this game, props to them.

also i'm sorry if my behavior was bad in any way shape or form i've been going through a small rough patch since the start of quarantine and i'm sorry if that affected the game in any way. i'm sorry that i acted like a child.

also i REALLY should not have multitabled two scumgames lmao

Rip mafia, you guys did super well. My play was so anti-town that they thought I was traitor omg.

Shoutout to mog and evan for hammering in tight spots, tae for tunneling shawo even though no one would, harbour for convincing everyone she was town LOL, shawo for his claim -___-, glow/dino for endgame, and Crys for killing me early so my ****ty reads didn’t cause town’s loss :lemon:

And ty Ness for hosting!

oh also @ whoever had 2/3 RQs reads i audibly yelled **** when i saw that

also i think swearing in the cellar should be allowed when it isn't directed at a person

i'm sorry that i've brought so much toxicity into this game that really wasn't my goal

also i think swearing in the cellar should be allowed when it isn't directed at a person
You might be able to feel that way, but the mods have established it goes against site rules. I think it’s best to avoid doing it excessively all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back