• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Monster Mash Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Betsy If it is you after all…..
It's not. I'd have definitely gone for the easy win yesterday and the easier win today. Just vote sidney.

And if it's you, I'm blaming tae, because he is pretty much the anti-town today.

betsy knew i’d be away at EOD too and unable to really push. :/

bye for real before i’m fired.

sidney it’s not me. i swear on my life dude.

And because I posted my reads early in order to give plenty of response time, I find this super wolfy.
We all posted super early, I thought
I’m struggling to understand why town!tae would wait so long to start to pick up my maf!betsy theory

And why town!tae would have already clearly laid out suspects for today and tomorrow and push for me to be gone yesterday- leaving random in the f3

If it is town!tae then,,,,I’m deeply sorry tae and also why would you do this to me betsy

But I think I will stick it through at this point. It feels too convoluted at this point for it to be betsy to me

And if it is, I’m very sorry to our spectators and also congrats shawo/betsy you successfully put me through a spin

We all posted super early, I thought
I’m struggling to understand why town!tae would wait so long to start to pick up my maf!betsy theory

And why town!tae would have already clearly laid out suspects for today and tomorrow and push for me to be gone yesterday- leaving random in the f3

If it is town!tae then,,,,I’m deeply sorry tae and also why would you do this to me betsy

But I think I will stick it through at this point. It feels too convoluted at this point for it to be betsy to me

And if it is, I’m very sorry to our spectators and also congrats shawo/betsy you successfully put me through a spin

Lol. It's not me, and I'm fairly confident (ish) it isn't you.
Yes, I have a bit of anxiety, but really, if it were town!tae, why wouldn't he just have made a case after I voted him?
Either a case for tae being town or you being wolf. But he didn't bring either, just completely flipped to me.

And it better not be you....I'll cry an actual river of tears.
Post automatically merged:

Bigger than tessa's river of tears....

Well now it's too quiet. I wonder if anyone is watching from the graveyard and if it's quiet in there. It'll be interesting to see who thinks what. I hope I haven't embarrassed myself.
But like I said, if I got it wrong, I blame tae for being so wolfy, especially today.

Last edited:
Lol. It's not me, and I'm fairly confident (ish) it isn't you.
Yes, I have a bit of anxiety, but really, if it were town!tae, why wouldn't he just have made a case after I voted him?
Either a case for tae being town or you being wolf. But he didn't bring either, just completely flipped to me.

And it better not be you....I'll cry an actual river of tears.

Bigger than tessa's river of tears....

Well now it's too quiet. I wonder if anyone is watching from the graveyard and if it's quiet in there. It'll be interesting to see who thinks what. I hope I haven't embarrassed myself.
But like I said, if I got it wrong, I blame tae for being so wolfy, especially today.
YEAH SAME

If i got it wrong…. that’s embarassing

But hopefully I gave enough they can see I tried my best at the very least

I am VERY curious how it’s been going down in the graveyard

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for dan to put up results...

YEAH SAME

If i got it wrong…. that’s embarassing

But hopefully I gave enough they can see I tried my best at the very least

I am VERY curious how it’s been going down in the graveyard
Yes. Same!

Endgame

The final three surviving monsters at the party were the Clown, the Skeleton, and the Vampire. The long night of murder, lies, and mystery had weighted heavily on their souls. By the time Frankenstein's Monster had been murdered, the moon had almost set and the sun was beginning to rise. The murders had to be solve here and now, the Vampire yelled, holding the dead Monster in her arms. If the sun were to rise, all the remaining monsters would perish. With little time left, the Skeleton turned to the Werewolf's coffin, the final evidence had to be in there.

Before she could open it, however, the Clown held back the Skeleton's hand. The Clown insisted that they not continue disturbing the dead like they had this entire night. They argued that the string of murders had been the result of the vengeful spirits of the alchemist family, exacting revenge on the group for breaking into the Ghost's mausoleum.

The Vampire rejected this notion, however, and refused to accept that the horrors of tonight had been the mere cause of angry ghosts. All of the events of tonight were calculated, she pointed out. The Werewolf's death, the Zombie's betrayal to the Witch, the Ghost's disappearance, the Horseman and Monster's murders. These all had to mean something.

Angered, the Clown began screaming at the Vampire, telling her to stop trying to find meaning in everything. The two began to argue fiercely, pleading the Skeleton to choose wisely on whether or not to open the coffin.

The Skeleton felt the pressure deep within her. She considered both arguments wisely, but knew deep down that they had to know what was in the coffin. Despite her nervousness, she went ahead and opened it.

The coffin was empty.

The Skeleton and Vampire stood breathless for a moment, not understanding what was going on. Why was the coffin empty? Where was the Werwolf's body? They then looked at each other, realizing that the Werwolf had never died in the first place.

The Clown began shaking, almost as if in fear. They did not have the same reaction as the other two, they knew the coffin was empty.

Suddenly, the Werewolf appeared from behind the Clown, the blood of many of tonight's victims all over his fur. In one fell swoop, he sliced the Clown in pieces, finding no use for his pawn.

The Werwolf had been the true mastermind of the night. Wanting complete dominance over the Monster World, he had faked in own murder, and had recruited the mindless Zombie and Clown to help in his schemes. Careful striking down each powerful monster, the Werwolf relished that his plan succeeded. All that he had left to do was to finish of the last two party guests.

But, as the sun rose, his wolf-like appearance began to fade. Losing his powers with the moon, the Vampire and Skeleton took this as their only chance to take the Werewolf down. Pulling the engraved silver knife from Frankenstein's Monster's back, the two ambused the Werwolf and grove the blade into his heart.

The Werewolf had died, avenging the deaths of all of their friends.

Running towards the shade, the Vampire and Skeleton hugged each other, thankful they were still alive.

@tae, the clown has been eliminated. They were a mafia goon.

Town has won! Congrats!

As soon as @tae started using emotions with no valid arguments I knew they were goon, kind of got a vibe near end of d3 though. They played very well

BUT YOU DIDN'T
AND IM PROUD
Is there a graveyard chat to read? Cuz I am sooo curious about that, lol.

just gonna reply to some of the quotes that were in the game earlier rq
I can feel tessa in the graveyard, it's like hearing a hollow "glad it's not my decision" echoing up through the thread...it isn't fair....
hahahahahaha my thoughts exactly, i am SO happy tae killed me before f3 ik that sounds bad but i knew my anxiety would skyrocket if i had to deal with that
you’re so wrong.

do it for tessa sidney.
tessa deserves to win with us.
the AUDACITY

Back