• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

The Comedy of glow, Sidney, and Geoni
Act 1.1

all around an empty question since aces answer already explained he hasn't flipped mafia in the past and its not like ace would answer that he flipped mafia for the first time now.

also kinda implies geoni believes that ace is town this game?
An interesting post specifcally addressing Geoni/Heyden since this is not only the first post glow makes accusing someone of anything, but it is also on a slot currently alive and was Geoni in particular. Interestingly this post glow is accusing Geoni of doing is because Geoni asked Ace "You haven't randed mafia here yet?" Unless this is a circus act of distancing this implies that geoni (heyden)/Ace are not teamed together. If I had to choose glow's scum mate off of this post alone, I'd say that Heyden is scummier since glow never took this accusation anywhere.

aer/dino not aligned is really all i've gathered from the last 7 pages.

thanks, i hate it.
This post ended up becoming true
"the town" but not "the mafia"

very yikes.
This post still bothers me because glow has pretty much used this as their justification for why there was "absolutely nothing town about Cake." We already discussed that using "the Town" as a slip is a fallacy because it's the correct usage grammatically.
shout out to Sidney for easily the towniest post in the entire thread
This now reads as scripted in hindsight.
ace do retweet
Earliest mention of Ace in the thread, 36 hours into Day 1.
for what it's worth i don't buy his claim at all and neither should you.

ironically that says nothing about what i think his alignment is lol
Post automatically merged:

actually i'll believe it if i can figure out the haiku
Kinda have to wonder if glow figured out the Haikus and that's how they bluesnipped Shawo smh, but otherwise this is a pretty tame post other than contributing to the idea he was lying about it.
in layman's terms, what is "googoo gaga town"
For context this was glow addressing whether or not Ace was noob town or noob mafia. Subtle defense of Ace?
cake was not towny in any way, form, or shape whatsoever and with the wording slip i would have probably lynched them twice if i could.

who was it that said i was reaching with that and should have "dropped it"? they're mafia too and that was DEFINITELY a pocket
Okay now this one is interesting because both Geoni and I said this exact same line, and she ended up calling me mafia for it later on rather than Geoni. She does press Geoni on it *mildly* but then never cares to bring up her suspicion of him being "definitely mafia" ever again. +1 to a glow/Heyden team for this.
i don't even halfway understand this

like i get your point was that you made other observations that i didn't and instead of discussing those you... mention me not commenting on anything else in the thread when it was mostly just bickering between dino/aerious? you have me mistaken if you think i comment on everything in a thread, or even type out most of my reads lol

i expected his early on jokes to either be a real softclaim or for him to just fake claim as either alignment. i don't agree on this analysis of his mafia game btw. he reads based off "what would/should X or Y role do" or "why would X or Y role do this" and makes similar reads when he's mafia as he does when he's town. like when he deathtunneled tae that one game. i'm pretty sure if he wasn't actually mafia he would have scumread tae for all the ate/uninvolvement/etc

oh yes THIS post is what i was looking for. i gave 2 actual examples where EXPERIENCED mafia did it so??? i'm pretty sure it's actually happened at least three times too but i don't remember the third game. the worst part about this post was that you defended cake and also listed them in a list you 'feel decent about' despite them mostly just figuring out the game format/mechs/playing like a new player, objectively speaking genuinely don't see any reason that you could have called them town for.
Click the quote above for the full context of what's going on here. This is where things get confusing because this is the most in depth post glow ever made about the Geoni/Heyden slot; the conversation here on glow's end feels really fluid, nothing is hashed out about what she says here. This post alone does make me think that glow/Heyden are not aligned due to the sincerity of it all. She does still accuse him of trying to pocket Cake, but she doesn't take it anywhere after this post. The conversation is fluid but the content in the conversation itself is pretty shallow when you read it.
i rly don't think ness is town here. i hate the ate too. if you are actually town you should understand why you should be lynched and a bad play shouldn't make you want to quit mafia

if your goal was to lynch shawo then you've not done anything to progress it and instead outed towns strongest pr???

also i feel like guava is kinda diverting off ness and bringing up eponas sr on aerious which epona mentioned early phase. feels extremely similar to when they were scumreading ace when aces name started coming up
Lowkey this made me grit my teeth upon reading it again. Maybe there isn't much to say but it reminded me of how annoying Day 2 was. Either way I think this is an important post because she was piggy backing off the things others were saying before she herself did; knowing I'm town I don't think this post had good intentions, as in I was the easiest person to latch onto at the time.
rly don't think aerious is mafia

i'd lynch in ness/guava or both at the same time if possible.
ness is a liability at this rate even in the infinitesimal chance he's town, his ~claim logic~ is impossible to follow. i think he's just now just admitting defeat in that too with (spongebob meme, glow has good pts, etc) rather than arguing with my post even though it seemed like he was willing to die on the shawo hill? idk
Blatantly misrepresenting me a meme I posted in thread lmfao. I posted a Jim Halpert image meant to represent how tired I was getting of Aerious spamming "you threw" repeatedly.
geoni hasn't made a post in like two days so he'll be modkilled today right
I might be crazy but this really makes me think that glow/Heyden aren't aligned, this is a question you don't casually ask in thread when one of your scum m
why would i lynch either ace or bell. i scumread GUAVA AND NESS.
Unique because this is the first mention of Ace at all within 10 days of her last mentioning her.

Okay so this is about all the notable posts glow has made in the game. I kept count of the interactions she had and it was the following for the current players still alive:

Ace Marvel Mentions: 2
Geoni Mentions: Roughly 8
Sidney Mentions: Roughly 3

Ace Marvel Interactions: 0
Geoni/Heyden Interactions: Roughly 5 adding up both ends
Sidney Interactions: 1

The data seems to speak for itself here imo. She has plenty of genuine interactions with Geoni/Heyden than she ever did with Ace or Sidney. epona rushed me so I'll have to evaluate the interactions/mentions on Ace/Sidney/Geoni/Heyden's sides later. I do think glow is going to flip scum just because I hate how she misrepresented me multiple times and has made reads that have pretty much lead to no where.

hunny im on my 3rd glass of wine plz hurry
Make sure you're drinking some water to go with it I'd hate for you to hurt yourself :c

I'd bet money I don't die tonight but if a certain player out there is on the same wavelength as me I highly implore you to do your thing :lemon:

Last edited:
Ness getting that town credit if glow flips mafia

This looks horribly desperate but idc Natty pls crown me, or if I die then king falls on choice #2 so gl

Ness getting that town credit if glow flips mafia

This looks horribly desperate but idc Natty pls crown me, or if I die then king falls on choice #2 so gl
I literally just made a post defending you

i believe that heyden and ness are the last townies (apart from natty)

ECE367E0-5082-40D8-98D8-C897308E996B.jpeg

Me opening ness’s wallpost

WAIT R YOU GUYS SCUM TOGEHTER

i dont care i dont care i dont care

Last edited:

Mario had arrived to the Kingdom before all the chaos had started

The politcal structure of Multiverse Kingdom allows it so that any resident may become the ruler for any given time period. The Kingdom's history has shown that this has been a success as all selected Kings have been well-intentioned and did not desire power for too long

That was not the case for Mario

Being one of the most famous celebrities in the world, Mario expected everything to be given to him and everyone to kneel at his feet. But despite his fame, he had no true political power

Upon arriving to Multiverse Kingdom, Mario saw the perfect opportunity to gain land and a title he so rightfully deserved. Hiding among the other residents, he instigated fights and even became King for a day

But his actions have caught up to him, and he was finally arrested for his crimes against humanity

Mario (glow) has been imprisoned for animal cruelty and conspiring against the Kingdom

lypFH7P.png

Mario the Roleblocker

Night will end once ALL players PM me their action/the OK to end night to avoid timing speculation. We are speeding the game up. All actions are final

Wario had to make an important decision on how should be the ruler of Multiverse Kingdom. Should the crown fall into the wrong hands, the Kingdom was doomed to eternal chaos

On the morning of the final day, a Yoshi, was found to had been killed the night before. This news shook Wario to his core, who would do such a horrible thing?

With few options, Wario turned the Pauline, the only person he knew he could trust. Pauline was the Queen from yesterday who had, in a ironic twist given their known history, had Mario arrested for playing a role in the conspiracy. Pauline was unsure of what to do, the few people left seemed both so suspicious, yet so innocent at the same time. Pauline had soon realized the Kingdom was doomed, and quickly fled back to New Donk City, where she had a real control of politics '

Wario, in desperation, turned to Geno. He was unsure if he could trust him, but he hoped Geno would know what to do

Upon being crowned King, Geno laughed. For he was one of the conspirators

King Geno let out a menacing laugh which frightened both Peach and Luigi. But while Luigi, the cowardly plumber he is, screamed in horror and soon fled the Kingdom, Princess Peach started to eerily smile.

Then, Princess Peach took the stand with Geno and revealed her true identity, the Shadow Queen, who was possessing the Princess

With the power finally in their hands, Geno and the Shadow Queen turned to Wario, and threw him in the dungeon with no food besides poisonous mushrooms. Freeing Mario from his imprsionment, the three looked upon Multiverse Kingdom and grinned. They had won

Mafia Win!!!

iytipjx.png

Geno the Backup, then made Roleblocker II

jejqVrV.png

Shadow Queen the goon

RWi3P9F.png

Luigi the Townie

OukfI28.png

Yoshi the Townie

EUB1RjU.png

Wario the Townie, then made Kingmaker III

xrh1Ndm.png

Pauline the Townie

Scum Chat
Obs Chat
Action List

Awesome GG! That end was so stressful I never wanna do that again~~~~~
Thank you for hosting Dan, and Jacob for the cool role cards.

Also first time flipping scum w/ glow and Ness after like 5 yrs playing TBT mafia lol, was fun with you guys.

Thank you all for playing this game. It's been going on for almost 2 weeks now and I know many people were drained at the end

Despite everything that has happened, I found this to be a fun game to read and hope you all mostly enjoyed the experience

Love you all!

this is why i only obs

and Im legit slightly pissed ness used friendship as leverage i didn’t think he would rlly do that
I cleared them because of that... :(

Heyden you can't hide the truth

Sidney, sorry for suss you so much! you played great!

I told you I was Yoshi Town!

Thanks for hosting Dan.

REALLY YOU KILLED ME!!! LOL But it makes sense.

this is why i only obs

and Im legit slightly pissed ness used friendship as leverage i didn’t think he would rlly do that
I know I felt really bad afterward, it was a dirty trick and I’m sorry

Ness you burned a card for life, and a million needles will fall from the sky
Never ever ever pinky swear if you don't mean it!!! :mad: lol

@glow gg idk why but you will always be mafia to me.

I know I felt really bad afterward, it was a dirty trick and I’m sorry

it’s alright : )

tbh i need to work on self doubt because my idea that ness/glow was maf theatrics kept coming back but i kept brushing it aside like nah im probably way off

Ness you burned a card for life, and a million needles will fall from the sky
Never ever ever pinky swear if you don't mean it!!! :mad: lol
Well, the thing about being an angel is you can’t already be a devil to being with.

Petition to make more kingmaker mafias until TBT is scarily good at them

120 mash piece of cake, I lost but whatever
this set up was the most emotionally draining thing in the universe.

Well, the thing about being an angel is you can’t already be a devil to being with.
Wings clipped 🙃

For once I gave you a trying to solve the game Ace and still suss. I really need to be mafia at least once.

Back