Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

reverse psychology worked d1

i just didnt want me and jacob to die by rng

im sorry to everyone in obs lmao

im just curious why u didnt cc jacob tbh

also sorry toad for killing you. you see i was thinking of keeping you alive coz it would be healthier for the mafia environment as a whole and it wouldve been funny to watch you and chele duke it out day 2 but then you had to go and townread her

Having a godfather, Miller, and vigilante is a recipe for a disaster in an 11 player tbt revival game, not to mention the rand made kallie and Jacob mafia. RIP

Kinda expected, not even trying anymore cuz I can't pintpoint

Also if only dedenne claimed cop we cud have interrogate jacob more smh

Well done Mafia. This was exceptional play.

Town wouldn't have survived even if Dedenne claimed cop, you all would've probably lynched her instead because Jacob had solid reasoning since I was the miller. He had luck with me I guess.

Note to all: Never consider playing Mafia if you're going to use full syntax. : (

I think dedenne outing herself wouldve put pressure on jacob and I but I don't think its fair to blame her for losing the game.

We already had a plan to dispute anyone who tried to CC Jacob. Jacob also beat dedenne to claiming first which is why I think town woulda mislynch her anyway

Also chele tbh i didnt really understand your lynch but i was content with it happening to win this game. Sorry lol

Also chele tbh i didnt really understand your lynch but i was content with it happening to win this game. Sorry lol

^^ I was of course grasping at straws (@obs chat observations) because to me the easiest way to go about this game was to take out the most active players first. You played very well and I’m sure it was rly frustrating to get lynched for things that I probably wouldnt bring up as town!!
I actually think everyone did well and no one made any bad mistakes, it was just low activity that let kallie and I plan a lot of things in advance without much questioning

Back