• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

This game, by far, is the best I've ever played

No other game can come close

This is it

I'm enlightened and cannot go back

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hammered evan :^)

well, this is what mafia is then right? i am getting a feel of it now..somewhat lol

tru, guessing we're starting in like half a day

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is one of the most insane games Ive been in, so while this is maf, this isnt normal maf lmao

i know i won't have a closed set up when i have my mafia game..i dont want any surprises ever! its hard to catch up with who is what and who is who lol

i know i won't have a closed set up when i have my mafia game..i dont want any surprises ever! its hard to catch up with who is what and who is who lol
Open setups inheriently benefit town so you'll have to keep that in mind when figuring out the town:scum ratio ;)

we're at night 3 already Jesus Christ man

Okay, low key sad that Evan was strong arm, because now there's probably a godfather as the last one.

we're at night 3 already Jesus Christ man

Okay, low key sad that Evan was strong arm, because now there's probably a godfather as the last one.

Or maybe some other power role? Maybe not :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

But teh question is who

99% sure it's Zendel. Shooting f11 and Biscuit was sad but their death helps in the narrowing down process.

so he will be read a townie to the cop? and why would the strongman mean there's a godfather?

1. Yes
2. In almost every game I've played, The Godfather has almost always had a presence somehow in a game. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if Dan chucked something different in since he seems like the type of host who would do something crazy like that.

so he will be read a townie to the cop? and why would the strongman mean there's a godfather?

Well we actually dont know that there would even be a Godfather. But we already know that there woulf be a Strongarm. So if we had lynched any other than a Strongarm, we'd be sure the inspection would return as red (since Strongarm would be the only one left)

Or maybe some other power role? Maybe not :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

99% sure it's Zendel. Shooting f11 and Biscuit was sad but their death helps in the narrowing down process.

Hi Seroja!! How are we sure its Zendel? I never really interacted with him before, and idk i just get feeling he's town ..The others are just confusing to me. All i know for sure is Kirby, and Kit (although she confuses me a lot too!), and Kat of course , and you! but at this point...i only really like trust 100% Kirby because he has proven as such..

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Yes
2. In almost every game I've played, The Godfather has almost always had a presence somehow in a game. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if Dan chucked something different in since he seems like the type of host who would do something crazy like that.

1. Oh ok
2. Well, this is a crazy game ...i dont even know the rules anymore lol

and thank you Ness! you are not as scary as I thought you were lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well we actually dont know that there would even be a Godfather. But we already know that there woulf be a Strongarm. So if we had lynched any other than a Strongarm, we'd be sure the inspection would return as red (since Strongarm would be the only one left)

So Strongarm must be in the game ok got it! lol..and I didn't get the 2nd sentence lol sorry

Back