Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

Ness’s latest posts are bothering me

I almost kind of hope I hit town so the game ends and natty doesn’t have the legit impossible task of kinging someone

this is a weak argument
But ness/Heyden can't be both town
Glow/Ness can't be both town
Glow/Sidney can't be town
Ness/Sidney can't be town
Heyden/Glow can't be town
Heyden/Sidney can't be town

And I know that because I know I'm town is Ace/ someone I just pointing it out because maybe it helps you see towns as pairs.
Post automatically merged:

Personally I can't see
Ace/Glow
as town

Maybe
Ace/Sidney
Ace/Heyden

Pretty sure
Ace/Ness

Unless glow/ ness was m/m theatrics, there is no other reason for glow to not kill Ness, except to frame them later on, and that is the strongest read I have as to why Ness is the final town.

At this point even against my winton, if you want to end it, just kill me. lol

I can literally hear you all laughing at me in scumchat
I promise I'm not, because I wouldn't and second because I can't

Look at the bright side, you most likely will die tonight

Since Byngo can't trust me I will never be king, so tomorrow one of the scums will probably be crowned and the game be over.

Ness’s latest posts are bothering me

I almost kind of hope I hit town so the game ends and natty doesn’t have the legit impossible task of kinging someone
I don’t know what’s bothering you about it but w/e

I think I trust Ace more than I trust Heyden but I’m seriously second guessing myself

You should just kill glow first

If glow flips maf I think Ace bc she’s kept her mouth devoid of reading him or pushing him, Ness for the Ness vs Guava thing. Sidney townlock still weird to me.

Annie before you make a final decision let me do some reading and I’ll put some effort into solving this just a little bit

Not you too Ness, townreading Ace -___-

Ace pushing Sidney yesterday, now he’s 100% on glow zzzzz

Not you too Ness, townreading Ace -___-

Ace pushing Sidney yesterday, now he’s 100% on glow zzzzz
Idk man it’s a tossup between you two, I have really sat down to read things in a while so bear with me

Idk man it’s a tossup between you two, I have really sat down to read things in a while so bear with me
So if I’m tossed with Ace, you’re 100% on Sidney and glow?

I actually asked Daniel last night that if mafia was crowned today would the game autoend as a townloss bc I still can’t understand why epona’s stomach turned so fast and he said no, so maybe epona’s just playing with us like food lmfao

I’d say that’s about the consensus yeah, those 2 fit the most team compositions from what’s been discussed so far. My admitted apathy to actually try and read into their posts might be clouding my judgement but I’d agree in that it doesn’t feel right to not have those 2 on the scum team at minimum. You/glow/Ace sounds like an incredibly wacky team to me off basic knowledge, and y’all have all had some interactions that feel Town v. Scum.

I’m driving to the grocery store right now so I’ll make have some mini wall post up in about an hour

ok cool just got home myself so i'll hold off
i agree that it's glow/sidney

think it could be glow/sidnet/heyden to be honest

I actually asked Daniel last night that if mafia was crowned today would the game autoend as a townloss bc I still can’t understand why epona’s stomach turned so fast and he said no, so maybe epona’s just playing with us like food lmfao

dude i hate this game why tf would i do that
y'all rlly think i have no life

I’m zzzzz so I respond to a few things but I don’t really have any further thoughts for now

Sidney protecting Ace still reads weird to me, with Ace setting her as the last flip? Whatever
why do you think I’m protecting ace ? I said I think either ace or ness is the 3rd maf member
If ace thinks I’m scum and wants to go after me then that’s on ace, I don’t think it’s reason for me to scumlean them as well because there’s been other townies that thought the same
I don’t know what to think anymore because only one of y’all (ace/ness/heyden/glow) can be town
I mean...unless epona is a scum but i don’t think so

maybe we should go with heyden then ???? I’m still going to say heyden/glow

good luck epona ✨
If glow flips maf I think Ace bc she’s kept her mouth devoid of reading him or pushing him, Ness for the Ness vs Guava thing. Sidney townlock still weird to me.
didn’t you clear me yesterday ? also, just making sure I’m understanding this correct, you think if it’s glow then it’s glow/ness/ace ?

Back