• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia August 2021 Mafia Game- Town Win!

im here to panic
Post automatically merged:

@Ace Marvel @Geoni @Sheep Villager VOTE 😡

OMG chill we have like 24 hours left.

Ok that’s true tbh, I’m sorry, I don’t actually rly mind read lists but since I’m at work I’m basically only able to use my phone and it’s just too much of a chore lol

I’m sorry I rly suck at mafia and I know I’m letting town down but my points are always kind of the same in that I go off of voting logic, which I know doesn’t need to mean anything (I voted koopa) but mafia know who is who, it wouldn’t make sense for a player pool this size to only have a town lead lynch imo. Like I said sheep is the only person confirmed on the blooming vote, it’s day one so whatever maybe that was town lead. But someone has gotta be on koopa’s, especially since he was being so suspicious anyway, nothing for mafia to hide voting him coz of his kind of bizarre play. I didn’t like ace’s lack of emotion and fight, almost like they knew that koopa was wagon was going to form, just the overall tone just felt super off for me. However the wagon and vote on them was just so off in general that i find it hard to think they’d be mafia unless it’s a mad mafia power play

Also like we legit haven’t found one mafia, it’s rly hard to like analyse interactions coz there’s too many possibilities, it’s surely better to just stick with facts than look into all these dynamics but idk, maybe im dumb , I’m sure this post doesn’t make sense, I hate typing on my phone
also sorry I thought I’d have more time to like, be on tbt, but Im still working , I forgot I have to actually do my job

If I knew that wagon was going to form that means Volt is my partner and you just followed it.

The why are you voting Sheep, makes no sense following your logic.

you should be voting either me or Volt, now I feel you just followed the opportunity to vote someone that Volt was going to vote.

Last edited:

If I knew that wagon was going to form that means Volt is my partner and you just followed it.

you should be voting either me or Volt, now I feel you just followed the opportunity to vote someone that Volt was going to vote.
WAIT I THOUGHT IT ENDED RN LMAO

wtf 24 hours left
images (75).jpg

Why should I be doing that , I want to vote who I think is most likely to be mafia

Also that’s so dumb , it’s not an opportunity , I’ve said I thought sheep was sus for ages , I thought day was ending and I wanted my vote on someone

Also just a heads up but I have my second vaccine about 15 mins before end of day so I won’t be here

Also sorry, dumb was mean , I meant more like, unfair , I’m not using that as a sheep bc I thought that independently so it’s a low blow to me 🥺

Last edited:
I've voted and I'm going to go pass out now; hopefully wake up tomorrow without a headache.
I should be here before EOD.

sheep knows it's going down and it's trying to distancing themselves from ace calling it

I meant at that moment because Mog said you were clearly mafia, I want Mog to expand of that.

Sheep is EU so I'll bother them when they are here.

@Geoni why did you clear sheep so easily, and then started to question that read, yet still believe them to be town?

Do you think that Sheep is still town?
What do you make of Mog not voting now that we know both wagons are probably town?

It doesn't look good for Mog that she didn't vote at EoD1 now that we both sort of agree that Volt is probably town and it was V/V wagons day 1 so I understand your sentiment but what do you make of her excuses? Did you feel like what she said at SoD2 matches what she did?

As for Sheep, I never cleared Sheep, but I set Sheep aside and felt a lot of the content was townie and kept them light green for quite a while, now they're yellow by PoE and I'm trying to compare the way each pair of interactions felt and Sheep felt the least interactive out of everyone, especially with you in spite of voting you both yesterday and today. I don't buy the bussing, sorry. I think it's you and Sheep.

sheep knows it's going down and it's trying to distancing themselves from ace calling it

You need to be the one who calls it probably, I'm NOT handing that to Ace.

Cause it really does just look like Ace/Sheep here. Let me not throw a wall at you and just be real and say what's at the core of why I'm taking this stance: mog seems the most authentic, transparent, pinbally, and unguarded of the Ace/Sheep/Mog trio. There's a lot of other things I've looked at and mulled over in what I've been doing but at the end of the day I think it boils down to that.

I'm tying the wagons by voting Ace so there's 2 Ace and 2 Sheep with Ace alone on Mog. Ace if you think it's probably Sheep+Mog you have no problem compromising on Sheep to save yourself, right? :lemon:

Last edited:
sheep knows theyre going down and theyre trying to distancing themselves from ace, im calling it***

He'll probably try and convince people to move onto Mog or even me still but I do think it's fun to call out this bussing scenario this way.

Guys you should totally switch to Mog...

I have no problem voting Sheep.

I did not force anyone to vote Koopa, but yeah make of it what you want.

See you at EoD

What I find extremely unfair is Volt demanding votes, and not even let me do a case and accuse me.

But I won't go any further, Sheep dies today, I guess I will have to save all this for tomorrow.

Last edited:
What I find extremely unfair is Volt demanding votes, and not even let me do a case and accuse me.

But I won't go any further, Sheep dies today, I guess I will have to save all this for tomorrow.
I THOUGHT IT WAS EOD IM SORRY AKDKSKDM

I THOUGHT IT WAS EOD IM SORRY AKDKSKDM

sheep knows theyre going down and theyre trying to distancing themselves from ace, im calling it***

You made your mind before even letting me do anything, all I ask is for a chance to explain my process, but it's too late now. I will do it tomorrow if I'm still here.

You made your mind before even letting me do anything, all I ask is for a chance to explain my process, but it's too late now. I will do it tomorrow if I'm still here.
booooooooooooooooo

Can't forget about making those if statements, very important!

TMI

Last edited:
Can't forget about making those if statements, very important!

TMI

yeah because after you all calling me mafia, of course I will be the target, I might not be the best at this game, but I don't play naive.

Was waiting for this post tbh

Well I'm gonna be getting up just before a doctor's visit at 2pm so I'll try to get to the parking lot ten minutes early in case I need to change my vote for some reason but I'm not voting Volt or Mog.

Sorry!! I forgot today is pay day in the UK so I’ve been working non stop, reading the thread now to catch utopia

Up

Ok but that’s defo interesting coz ‘if ur still here’ if ur town u know u won’t be unless I’m missing something

Geoni said that but ye

Last edited:
Back