• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✧˖°ISO: Looking to buy these items!!°˖✧

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
  2. Other

Mayor Kitty

Clown Lover
Bells
Switch
0523-7886-8788
Cake
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hello! I am in search of the couch, the mini library, and the log stool shown in the image below! I'm not sure which of these are diy, and which are purchasable items, but I can offer bells, nmt, or tbt! I would also be interested in purchasing wood, if anyone has any to sell! (Just regular wood, not hard or soft!)

(Image belongs to @asleepinsomnia on twitter!)
EdzlhngXYAgddVe

Hello! I am in search of the couch, the mini library, and the log stool shown in the image below! I'm not sure which of these are diy, and which are purchasable items, but I can offer bells, nmt, or tbt! I would also be interested in purchasing wood, if anyone has any to sell! (Just regular wood, not hard or soft!)

(Image belongs to @asleepinsomnia on twitter!)
EdzlhngXYAgddVe
I believe the items you want are DIYS. I can craft those items for you if you want, except for the tiny library. Unless you have 3 books.

Back