• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it has been announced as to when it would be yet, but I imagine this weekend. Perhaps in some coordination with the wish change.
I think the wish change should have been today at 7pm est? Mine hasn't changed yet. They could just be a little behind.

Oh my, I didn’t realize I had another Halloween Wish, I could’ve wished for something else.

Oh well, this egg i mine!

Thanks for the very generous wish token! It was unexpected! I didn't participate in this event as much as I would have liked, but I enjoyed it either way.

That's actually the same one! They'll still show in your inventory for the time being even though it was already used, but they will disappear eventually.
Oh really? I thought I heard somewhere that we got a second one. I must’ve misread.

Oh really? I thought I heard somewhere that we got a second one. I must’ve misread.
It might have because there was a second distribution for the wish tokens for the last minute entries that weren’t counted during the first wave of tokens given out.

just caught my attention that the op still needs to be updated to include the stitches collectible in the new items table
Post automatically merged:

also, rip my backdrop

Thanks for the wish collectible! Looking forward to the closing ceremony.

My wish will be granted after the closing ceremony ✨💜✨

Thank you so muh for the event, best carnival ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back