The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question about the sakuras- when will they stop being on sale? Looking at the numbers, I'm assuming when they hit 1000 Items sold? O: or maybe when the egg event ends?

Last edited:
A question about the sakuras- when will they stop being on sale? Looking at the numbers, I'm assuming when they hit 1000 Items sold? O: or maybe when the egg event ends?
On a more serious note, how long are the spring sakuras going to continue restocking for? I keep buying some for the sake of timestamp variety + me and my friends rushed our lineups out of fear the sakura's would go out of stock soon. 😅 I assumed it was only an April Fool's thing, but I'd like to know if that's actually the case. For my sanity (and my poor ABD) are we able to get a time for when they'll stop restocking?
giphy.gif

i'm wondering this too! how much longer will the sakura's stay in shop :3

I think the whole reason why we had limited restocks this time was because of immersion, to follow TBT of the past.

Am I the only one that doesn’t really care about the Spring Sakura? I mean, it’s cool, I guess, but I don’t really want one.

Oh, our things in the avatar are gone and our messed up join dates are back to normal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back