• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zipper's Zany Zillion - Answers Posted!

The Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg is now available to purchase for 13 Carnival Coins in the shop.

The solution to all eight challenges will be revealed nearer the end of the Haunted Carnival event. Please keep in mind during this time that there are people still playing!

The puzzle is working? I’ve tried so many spellings and variations and interpretations, and nothing has worked. Maybe I really am looking in entirely the wrong place.

From the hints I think I am on the right track but I'm not getting the correct variation?? 😅
Edit: Got iiiit (I was correct but keep adding one extra word)

Last edited:
Well i am completely lost, so I have most definitely gone down the wrong track.
My wrong track involved
Cheeto dust and nick
So im guessing i have to go back to the

Airplane guy?
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind- not the airplane guy. Duh..

wait it's not? i'm doing a deep dive on him rn 👁👄👁

No. I'm on the right track now. Earlier hints helped. But! It's still gonna take some time for me to hit the exact right thing to type in, lolol.

Lol. I actually found an article discussing all the variations, and not one of them has worked. But- i still have a couple days, right?

Last edited:
so if it’s not related to the airplane guy, what exactly am i supposed to even be searching for LOL

so if it’s not related to the airplane guy, what exactly am i supposed to even be searching for LOL

Earlier hints were

Love (from the roses are red line)
Albert Mooney

I haven't got the right thing yet, but pretty sure it's right track. Although, the more I type in...I'm starting to doubt myself.

literally a second after i posted this i found it LMAO. 😭 thank you for the hints, everyone!

assuming you’re on the right track with the hints you pointed out to me, @Aerith’s “🔔” hint is also relevant.

I've tried some of those. I will try more.

I will say, the variations are...numerous, haha.

OMG. Something I already tried, earlier, but uhmmm.... a small thing I included that didn't need to be included. Ha...you could say it was the thing that was tripping me up.

if you haven’t already, i would try those three hints together. the answer might not be immediate, but it’ll be there. :’)

Haha...omg I had tried it earlier, but it was the way I was typing it in. So I went on a whole other long tangent of things to type in, then finally realized how I needed to type it in. 🙄

I need to go buy the egg. Spending all my coins at the carnival shop = happiness... 🎃

Last edited:
I am so confused on this

I got it. Thank you to everyone for all the helpful hints on this and all the other puzzles, no way I would come close to getting them otherwise.

Last edited:
Back