• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Carnival Calendar - Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty for the very generous token! Tough decision, but went with Jack. Hard to pass on the pumpkin cupcake, though.... 🎃

oooh tough choice!! i think i'm going to have to go with jack, it's his token after all so would be rude not to

@Justin Untill when can I use the token? I kinda need a day or two for my line up, but don't wanna miss out in case it expires soon.

Wow thanks so much for the token! I love the choices! I have Jack now which is awesome and unexpected. I have a great lineup in mind.
And it is so nice to see Lucky available again.

Thank you, O' Great Czar of Halloween! 🎃
The cupcake was the only one I didn't have, and I've been wanting it for a while, so it was an easy choice for me 🧡 It looks so tasty!!

I went with Lucky! Thanks for putting together this fun calender

I'm so happy I can have my very own Lucky 🖤 Happy Halloween everyone!!! 🎃

Thank you so much for the token!! ;v; I was torn between the cupcake and Jack but ultimately went with the cupcake.

Thank you for hosting this for us, Justin! Happy Halloween, everyone! 🎃

jackkkkkkk!!!! happy halloween, indeed!! 🎃💜 i of course want to play around with lineups first, but i have a feeling i’ll be spending my token on the spooky boi himself. 👀

thank you for a fun and extremely generous spooky edition of the advent calendar, justin! happy halloween!

What a lovely treat this Halloween morning, a new timestamp for lots of my favorite collectibles! I'll have to do some lineup planning, but rest assured, the Czar is coming home with me. 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back