• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Haunted Carnival: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw man I put all my remaining 10 tickets in the potion raffle 😭 Oh well dat do be life

Anyway!!! congrats to the winners!! 🫶 Esp the black feather omg you won such a big collectible 🥹🫶

I really do hate how little I've been able to participate in this event as well as TBT as a whole recently. While this is mostly due to school, when I'm at home I just really never think that much about TBT, so I'm super sorry to anyone who's been wondering where I've been (which isn't likely to have been anyone).

It's sad this event came to an end but I look forward to seeing what's in store for Christmas. I don't recall participating in last year's Christmas event since I just couldn't get in the spirit... It was such a shame because these events are fun, but it just isn't fun to force yourself to enjoy something. I hope I'm in a better headspace during this year's event, and I'm thinking that I will be.

Thanks for a wonderful event, Staff.

oh wow this is a nice shock, always love the leftover raffles but never expected I’d actually win something 😭

huge congrats to all the other raffles winners and amazing staff faves! thank you to the staff for all the hard work on another great event ❤️

Congrats to the winners 💕 Can't wait for the next event haha

Super late to this but thank you for the special mention on my Tarot Card and for putting this whole event together!

Congrats to the raffle winners!

I only bought one raffle ticket, and despite obviously not winning, I still won in the long run with a Sinister Lantern.

Can't wait to more events to come.

Congratulations to all winners and thank you to our amazing staff team. You always go above and beyond ✨💜✨

I always say this but as it’s true I will say it again. It’s the people who make this place special and personally I am so grateful to the staff, my dear friends and everyone here 🫶💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back