• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Carnival Calendar - Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a coin or 2 or 3 or exactly the 4 coins i still need for another sheep would be perfect. That's not asking for much is it ?!?!?

I'm kinda glad were almost out of calendar days to click because i am having to clear cache every single day to get it

The door for October 31st is going to be delayed for the time being, due to some errors on TBT right now. You'll be able to continue accessing the prize for October 30th in the meantime if you haven't claimed it already. I'll post when the 31st prize is available!

The door for October 31st is going to be delayed for the time being, due to some errors on TBT right now. You'll be able to continue accessing the prize for October 30th in the meantime if you haven't claimed it already. I'll post when the 31st prize is available!

wow, jack broke the site

well played, pumpkin man. well played

edit: btw, don't you mean the 13th prize?

Last edited:
Amazing thank you!!! I need more than one token haha can't decide what to buy 🥲😭

I bought a Lucky, but I may gift him to someone else if they want him. I wanna help the less fortunate, after all!

1 token is simply not enough. 🥺
But regardless, I picked the man himself, Jack.

Thank you for all the treats! 🎃🎃🎃

One token really wasn't enough...had to choose between my boi Lucky and the Czar of Halloween himself. It was his token so I choose him 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back