• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zipper's Zany Zillion - Answers Posted!

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Sideshow-Mind-Symbol.png
Three years ago, Zipper T. Bunny challenged the Czar of Halloween to an event-off and spectacularly lost. As a result he and his eggcellent puns were barred from The Bell Tree Manor and he was forced to pledge that he would never lay his grubby paws on Halloween ever again. But did he really keep his promise? You will find that Zipper T. Bunny has eggnored the rules he agreed to and has been sneaking his Halloweaster eggs into Jack's holiday festivities for years. And you've just walked right into his off-season home: a sideshow tent at the Bell Tree Haunted Carnival.

This time, Zipper T. Bunny isn't playing nice. He has a bone to pick with you all. Instead of sharing many eggs with you, he's only sharing one - and he's going to make you work for it. That's what you get for helping Jack to find all 25 of his eggs during Halloweaster 2020. Oh, you say you registered in 2022? You weren't involved and shouldn't be punished for the 2020 users error in judgement? Zipper T. Bunny doesn't care. Jack loyalists can rot like neglected eggs. (Zipper T. Bunny only wants to be loved.)

Tackle a zillion zany problems for Zipper T. Bunny and in return he might be so kind as to gift you an egg. Maybe. If you ask very nicely and wear a ridiculous costume. Bonus points if your mom made it.

How It Works 😱

Every other day a new puzzle will be posted in this thread. You may work together in the thread, or work independently if you would prefer the extra challenge, to complete as many of the puzzles as possible.

How to Redeem 😱

Use the challenge to figure out the redemption code. Once you've worked it out, click the Carnival Coins currency in your sidebar or profile, and then enter the code in the Redemption Code box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols (e.g. THEBELLTREE) and then press the "Redeem" Button. If your answer is correct then you'll receive a prize!

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 23.43.04.png

Rewards 😱

Each challenge code correctly redeemed will award you 0.5 Carnival Coins. If you successfully complete all eight challenges as a community then you will unlock the Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg collectible for purchase in the shop.
  • 607.png
    Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg

Lastest Challenge 😱

Challenge #8
Revealed: 10/27 6:00 PM EDT​
Prize: 0.5 Carnival Coins​
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Al Mooney is blushing, ask him who.​

Last edited:
Challenge #1
Revealed: 10/13 Event Start​
Prize: 0.5 Carnival Coins​
She haunts down where the river runs red and the iris blooms.​

I knew mind tent has something to do with Zipper 😭 Already crying bloody tears. Thank you Zipper.

I solved number 1. Can we share the solution here?

Honestly I am shocked I got it so fast LOL

It's so early and I don't want to spoil the fun with the solution but honestly if you all want straight up the solution I will post it!

I am super bad with hints but I give it a try. I found it more on accident tbh. Never heard it before but that may be a more known thing in other parts of the world!

For the [bad] hint(s):
- Red river and the iris refer to a real location/region. When googling ignore the iris part. You will get confusing resultes!
- it's halloween themed and from rl.

More specific:
Search for stories/legends about the location.

Last edited:
I found the solution with some good old googling - more with luck than actual thinking.

Last edited:
Finally figured it out with the hints, thank you, everyone. Never heard of whatever it is before. ^o^;>

I finally got it. Thanks for helping.

I thought there was only one place where the river ran red, which was followed by the frogs, the lice, the flies, diseased livestock, boils, hail, locusts, darkness, and finally, the angel of death.

I found the solution with some good old googling - more with luck than actual thinking.

yeah I mean with google

idk if I'm missing something or if goggle self-tailoring search results is interfering on my end, but nothing even remotely checks as a possible lead thus far

Back