• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Carnival Calendar - Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Sideshow-Magic-Symbol.png

Carnival Calendar

The famous Holiday Carnival Advent Calendar event is back again hidden within the depths of the Magic Sideshow Tent! Join the fun by 'checking in' to the Carnival Calendar each day throughout the final 13 days of The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival event.

🎃 How to Play 🎃

Return to the Carnival Calendar Portal each day during the event period of Thursday, October 19th to Tuesday, October 31st to claim a free prize from the Carnival Calendar as we count down to Halloween together! But don't get tricked: you will need to be holding a Magic Tent Pass to claim any prizes!

🎃 Schedule & Prizes 🎃

There will be 13 different prizes available for every day from October 19th to 31st. Each new prize can be claimed beginning roughly around 12AM / Midnight EDT each evening for the next day. When each new prize is made available, the previous prize will be lost forever and can no longer be claimed.

To help plan your sideshow tent movements, here is a rough schedule of what types of prizes you can expect at the Carnival Calendar this month:

Date
Prize
Thursday, October 19th
💰
Friday, October 20th
💰
Saturday, October 21st
🪙
Sunday, October 22nd
💰
Monday, October 23rd
🎟️
Tuesday, October 24th
✨
Wednesday, October 25th
💰
Thursday, October 26th
🪙
Friday, October 27th
💰
Saturday, October 28th
💰
Sunday, October 29th
🪙
Monday, October 30th
💰
Tuesday, October 31st
✨

🎃 Notes 🎃

In addition to all of the explanatory sections above, here's a bit of extra 'fine print' notes to keep in mind:
  • Access to the Magic Sideshow Tent with a Magic Tent Pass item is required to claim prizes from the Carnival Calendar.
  • While it is possible to view the Carnival Calendar Portal without tent access, you will be unable to claim any prizes.
  • If the latest door isn't working for you, try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clearing your cache. Please do this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Turn your sound up for some fun spooky effects!
  • Seasonally appropriate Animal Crossing music can be found at the bottom of the page! It may not automatically play if your browser does not like TBT, so be sure to press play on it manually if you're interested.

Last edited:
I’ll have to keep buying Magic tickets to get all the prizes!

Thank you for the bells! Love the calendar music, too!

Might have to reconfigure where I plan to spend my tickets...this calendar is cool.

Oh wow this is different, thanks for the bells!

Also why is Raddle a promote to the calendar twice? I’m not complaining I love Raddle.

Also, I think I'm finally getting used to the key for the schedules! While I like having words, I understand some people do better with pictures, so I do like the icons too!

hooray for advent calendars! the one saving grace for me because I am very poor in bells and I want the villager.

This is already my favourite activity because I love free stuff. Thanks for the bells!

came back just for the start of this and to continue dusting hehe! thank you very much for the bells, i’m excited for the next 12 days!! ☺️✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back