• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zipper's Zany Zillion - Answers Posted!

Got everything now! The egg is beautiful by the way. I will for sure get it later!

Got it! Thank you for the hints everyone 😊
That took a while to get the correct wording 😭

DONE! The hints were super helpful with solving the last challenge.

Like another member said, the article(s) are important for the answer to redeem.

It took me a few guesses because I was sure that I had the right answer for the code, but I was slightly off. If you think you're right and the answer fits, keep trying by adding or removing to it

Got the final one. Thanks for the hints, everyone.
I kept getting it wrong even though I know I was sure about it. Turns out I just need to remove something.

Is anyone able to post a hint for number 7?
I’m trying to attempt on mobile I can wait till I get home haha
There are lots of hints already in the thread for this challenge. So many that there is little else anyone can say without crossing the line into giving away the answer. Have a look through the thread at the existing hints and if they're not making sense take a day or two away from it and then come back it fresh.

Omg got it without the hints this time, on my 4 or 5th rewrite, I loved this last riddle!!! Love love love.
Very creative! The actual spelling was a little difficult but ended there anyway :)

Does anyone have any more hints for number 7? I’m honestly stumped at this pink blob :)

I think I give up on the Mooney one. I feel like I typed every possible combination 🥴

I think I give up on the Mooney one. I feel like I typed every possible combination 🥴
Don't give up! I typed a million...at least! It was awful. But I finally got it.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have any more hints for number 7? I’m honestly stumped at this pink blob :)

People seem to get stuck on #7, so I went back and quoted all the hints for this one that were allowed to remain. I know we can't really add more, but maybe seeing them all together can help.
If it helps, it's not really a mirror but more similar to challenge #3!

It's similar to #3, but it's a different type of thing than what the answer to #3 was

Nothing lasts forever

to add onto one of asarena’s hints, hopefully without giving too much away:

what purpose does the answer to #3 have? what’s something else that serves the same purpose?

Another similarity this one has with number 3 is the fact that it’s a super zoomed in section of the thing.

my best hint that hopefully doesn't take it too far is don't be like me and be focused on halloween.
the hint that it has something thematically in common with #3 is very helpful.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hints everyone, I definitely would be completely lost otherwise. I got everything now except for #6 because I've been to lazy to get out some paper 😅

1. The mermaid egg is lovely!
  2. I still need to figure out 4, 6, and 8 (I still need to look into 6 & 8 more closely)
Edit: Got 8, down to 4 & 6

Last edited:
Got lucky for the last one, I found the right thing first! But didn't get the spelling right...

That egg is so pretty!

I'm missing a few from when I've been absent from the tent, so I'll look through them later and hopefully complete my collection. The mermaid egg looks great, and thanks to everyone who has posted hints 🫡

4,5,6 and 8 to go!

Thank god that egg was unlocked as a group instead of individually cause I gave up on this event half way through. Very nice shiny egg indeed

hi! i know that most people finished every challenge and won’t be returning, but i’m struggling with the sixth challenge and i need help. i have everything figured out, but i don’t know how to redeem it :<
i followed the instructions the message gave me, but it wouldn’t work so idk if i’m missing something. i just want to know if i have to reorganize the letters, or if i’m supposed to leave it as is (?!??)
edit: thank you corlee :>

Last edited:
Back