• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Carnival Calendar - Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose the Voodoo Doll because I like the idea of inflicting pain and basic controlling a person’s body without physically touching them.

what an amazing gift behind today’s door! thank you Jack and thank you mods!! 🥹🎃

Thank you! I'll probably get Jack or Lucky, but I need to think a bit first

what an amazing conclusion!! thank you for the token! it's already so hard to choose which collectible i want 😭

Thank you for this event and for all the great gifts! It's been so fun coming back every day to see what's behind each door!

It's tough between the candle and the cupcake, but I think I'm going to grab the latter. If anyone's planning on getting a candle and selling it, lmk! 🧡

Awesome, I can finally grab that Ancient Candle! I've wanted one for so long, but I've also procrastinated on buying one.

thank you czar of halloween for the lovely token! definitely getting lucky, he is so cute :]

Last chance to claim your Jack's Token before this event shuts in about 20 minutes! You have until the Haunted Carnival shop closes to spend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back