• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Eligible 🌸 🌿 Cosa Bella Island - Journal ☀️🌲

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island/Town Name
Cosa Bella
Hemisphere
South
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Roses

KittenNoir

🌸 Meow 🌸
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Orange Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
27324915ad4b366291e438ccfce04e881361761f.pnj

IMG_0158.PNG

4fb5c80d312fd642a7fee98b444221eec7506b53.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 15th of January 2023:

Cosa Bella Island is located in the southern hemisphere the native fruit is cherry's and native flower is roses the current season is summer so myself and my islanders have been looking for ways to keep cool during the heat. My island is currently full at the moment with Ed, Buck, Sasha, Pietro, Muffy, Cleo, Broccolo, Grizzly, Dom and Kiki. My name is Stephanie and I am the Cosa Bella island representative I will be blogging all about Cosa Bella here for the next 10 days or so. We will start at the beginning the above image is of the entrance to the island once you have stepped off the blue sea plane.

You will then walk through the water displays and gardens leading you to the Island Resident Services.

IMG_0161.PNG

(Image for reference - Path leads from the main entrance to the Resident Services)​

Once you have walked up to the main area to the left by the beach front there you will see my home.

IMG_0157.PNG

Here I love to host pool party's during Cosa Bella's hot summers for all the islanders.
Tune in tomorrow for the next up date on Cosa Bella Island.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

All above imagery and image text is all sourced from Cosa Bella Island.

Last edited:

946decd5bf59cd94b0388c41bbad7c86de74ebad.pnj
IMG_0167.PNG

7266728be8acd9357ff585608165efecc26a755e.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 16th of January 2023:

Good Morning ☀️

Another day on Cosa Bella Island I woke up and it is already so hot in the summer heat. Isabelle announced this morning that blue summer shells are now washing up on the islands beaches. I got changed into cute summer attire then went to start my day by drinking a slushy on the beach (Image above for reference) my favourite flavour is passionfruit.

After drinking my slushy and cooling down I went around watering my garden and harvesting my fruit and veggies. I then got changed and headed down to the beach to go for a swim and try looking for more underwater creatures.

IMG_0165.PNG

(Picture of Cosa Bella Island left side beach with swimming pool)

After my swim and diving looking for underwater creatures I met up with Buck had a lovely chat and went fishing together in the cool shade under the pine trees.

IMG_0163.PNG

Today was a lovely sunny day on Cosa Bella Island stay tuned to see what other adventures and islanders I hang out with.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

Last edited:

IMG_0170.PNG

ddd24d9383daa274016b9c402229fa02ba6951ac.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 17th of January 2023:

Good Afternoon 🌤️

The day was spent watering all the gardens around Cosa Bella island and pulling a few weeds. I then decided to get dresses up for the markets and made by way over to the airport to catch a flight to Harvey's island. It was lovely to have a chat with Orville I also got a cute selfie with the both of us. (Image above for reference) Today was another lovely sunny day I wore my sun hat and had a fun time looking at the stores and talking to everyone. I purchased a few rugs, teddy bear backpack and some plants.

IMG_0169.PNG

(Harvey's Island all dressed up and ready to explore the stores)

In the afternoon I met up with Kiki and did a mini work out and walk around the island. She may be a cute little cat but my goodness can she walk fast I was having trouble keeping up.

IMG_0168.PNG

(Kiki and I working out on Cosa Bella Island)

Thank you for reading about another adventure on Cosa Bella Island stay tuned for more to come.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

IMG_0173.PNG

4104dbdf85a03e1fd23111a8c36a783672c65236.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 18th of January 2023:

Good Afternoon ⛅

I decided to spend the day exploring Cosa Bella's museum I made my way over and started looking at the fossils. After completing that section of the museum I went through and looked at all the beautiful artwork and statues. I then made by way into the Sea Creatures section of the museum and ran into Ed. We had a fun time looking at all the sharks and fishes Ed was so fascinated by the crawfish he kept mentioning it haha.

IMG_0172.PNG

(Ed and I enjoying our time in the museum together)

After walking around the whole museum and checking out all the exhibits I felt pretty tired so I went to visit Brewster at The Roost for a nice cup of coffee. He had a few other customers in there but was able to quickly pose for a quick selfie. He sure does know how to make good coffee it gave me enough energy to walk all the way back home.

IMG_0171.PNG

(Selfie with The Roost owner Brewster)

Thank you for reading about what I got up to today on Cosa Bella Island stay tuned for tomorrows adventure.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

1674120350468.png

91f1124514c42697c321ca44ab48976b1adeb0db.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 19th of January 2023:

Good Afternoon 🌤️

Another beautiful sunny day on Cosa Bella Island. Today was a more relaxed kind of day I woke up watered the flowers and gardens around the island, checked the mail , cleaned up around the house.
After all the gardening and house work I made my way over to the cloud bed in the flower garden for a little nap.
(Image of the cloud bed in the flower garden above)

IMG_0174.PNG

(Cosa Bella Island Theme Park)

After having a relaxing nap and getting more energy I walked over to Cosa Bella's Theme park. I ate so much ice cream and fairy floss. I went on all the rides more times than I could count my favourite was the merry go-round. After my day at the theme park I decided to spend the afternoon going on a shopping spree. I was able to get a cute selfie with Mabel while I was out shopping.

IMG_0178.PNG

( Selfie with Mabel and I after a shopping Spree)

Thank you for reading my adventure today tune in tomorrow for another adventure on Cosa Bella Island.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

Last edited:
IMG_0184.PNG

9b2fe853022dd2be7cccd1112a76aa78a6d6ff78.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 20th of January 2023:

Good Morning ☀️

A very early morning on Cosa Bella island today I am really not a morning person at all but today I decided I would go on a mystery tour and thought the earlier the better. So I got up early got dressed in another cute outfit, went for a morning walk along the beach and ran into Kiki and Sasha who were up very bright and early. After I was all awake and ready I walked over to the beach to the pier to find Kapp'n already in his boat excited to take me on an adventure.

IMG_0183.PNG

(Kapp'n and I on his boat while I listening to his songs)

The boat trip over was lovely I heard a lovely song from Kapp'n and the closer we got to the mystery island the more cherry blossoms filled the sky. (Image for reference above) The whole island was filled with cherry blossoms it was the prettiest mystery island I have ever explored.

IMG_0182.PNG

(Myself arriving at the beautiful mystery island)

Today was such a pretty blossom filled day thank you for reading and tune in tomorrow.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

Last edited:

IMG_0187.PNG

dfc5d55130cd68e7b2bd226be0ffc6958cf963f8.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 21st of January 2023:

Good Afternoon 🌤️

Today was another relaxing day on Cosa Bella Island. I did some of my usual morning routine around my island which includes pulling weeds, watering the garden, harvesting the fruit and vegetables, checking the mail, visiting all the islanders and having a chat. After I completed all that I got changed into some swimmers and went sun tanning by the private swimming pool area.
(Image above for reference)

IMG_0186.PNG

(Selfie with Timmy and Tommy)

After sun tanning I decided to go check out Nooks Cranny to see what items they had for sale and to have a chat and see how Tommy and Timmy were. I was able to get a selfie with them both. (Image above)

Later in the afternoon I attended a K.K slider concert. It was amazing being able to sit with the other islanders and enjoy the show. I was able to sneak a selfie with K.K Slider himself.

IMG_0185.PNG

(Selfie with K.K Slider)

That was another adventure on Cosa Bella Island tune in for more tomorrow.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

IMG_0190.PNG

65e05c54fce9fb26d047bb9878ebb5354302288a.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 22nd of January 2023:

Good Morning ☀️

I woke up this morning to another very sunny beautiful day on Cosa Bella Island. I decided to check out this massive castle that all the islanders are always mentioning. (Image above for reference) I got myself dressed up into a cute outfit and made my way to the beach for an early morning walk. The castle is located in the right back area of the island. I came to a bridge and was greeted with two lit torches either side. I walked though the massive wooden doors and was greeted by the beautiful flowers growing among the castle walls.

IMG_0189.PNG

(Image of myself outside the castle in the forest area)

After walking around the castle I found a side entrance and walked out to a forest area among lots of pine trees, bushes, water ponds and a cave. After I walked through the forest and the small village that is close by I ran into Daisy Mae as it is Sunday and she had a basket filled with turnips for sale. I was able to get a cute selfie with her too.

IMG_0188.PNG

(Selfie with Daisy Mae)

Thank you for reading todays adventure tune in tomorrow for more.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

IMG_0193.PNG

0f0a383c7ed73f27ae8daa39526afea25239988b.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 23rd of January 2023:

Good afternoon ⛅

Today on Cosa Bella Island I was walking around the island and saw a islander who came up to me and told me they wanted to leave and explore what is beyond the island I wished them the very best. I had been trying to get a certain islander to come live on Cosa Bella so I scanned their amiibo card and made my way over to visit them in the campsite.
( Image above of Cosa Bella Campsite)

IMG_0192.PNG

( Selfie with Etoile )

After a long chat and crafting items she was looking for I asked her if she wanted to move to Cosa Bella and she said yes !!!
I am so excited to welcome Etoile to Cosa Bella Island I can not wait for her to move in so I can bring her welcome gifts.
I after I said by goodbyes and said I'll see you soon I went for my afternoon walk and ran into Buck which was amazing cause I had bought him a gift early that day.

IMG_0191.PNG

(Myself and Buck showing off his muscles in his new shirt)

He was so happy to see the new shirt I got him and I asked for a selfie which he proudly flexed his muscles for. I told buck we should go visit this island that I kept hearing about, called Hazzard and that the Hazzard Island Representative Jenny @themysterybidder is a big fan of his.

Tune in tomorrow for the final adventure from Cosa Bella Island.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

IMG_0194.PNG

44e6cf27b26777a8b50726fad014bf6a70e43c82.pnj

Cosa Bella Island - 24th of January 2023:

Good Evening 🌥️

Today is the last day of our Cosa Bella Journal and the last day was also beautiful and sunny. I woke up and did my usual daily tasks around the island which mostly includes gardening, watering and pulling weeds. I then got changed into a bright green princess dress and a bright crown to match the princess style I had for the day. After getting ready I made my way to the beach for my morning walks where I collect shells and things washed up to sell.

IMG_0196.PNG

(Picture of Myself and Grizzly having a coffee together)

After collecting all the shells from the beach and selling them I checked out Nooks Cranny and Able Sisters and went on a shopping spree. As I walked out I ran into Grizzly (Image above for reference) and we hung out and talked while enjoying a hot coffee together.

I spend the rest of the day relaxing around the flowers and gardens on Cosa Bella as it was such a beautiful sunny day.

IMG_0195.PNG

(Myself running under the flower arches)

Thank you for reading all about my adventures on Cosa Bella Island.

- Stephanie
( Island Representative)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back