• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post your flag creations here!

Heres mine, it used to look more involved before I had tech issues.
20230729_112321.jpg

I live for refrences in my art~​

My design, I tried a soft pastal whale that was in face an aircraft/spaceship

View attachment 502127
It was nearly dark when taking this, so might take a better picture another day
this reminds me so much of the living breathing machine creatures guarding the city in atlantis: the lost empire, the movie. omg! i love it. pastel is always such a fun medium to work with

this reminds me so much of the living breathing machine creatures guarding the city in atlantis: the lost empire, the movie. omg! i love it. pastel is always such a fun medium to work with
OmgI remember them! I completely forgot about them but its so true, you can see them as space creatures! Might use them as inspiration for the air spacecrafts.

Also reminds me of the constellation creatures in Sinbad!!

its definitely fun but i think i need to find some tips because i always smudge stuff when i dont want it ir my fingers are a complete mess and might maje te painting wirse

OmgI remember them! I completely forgot about them but its so true, you can see them as space creatures! Might use them as inspiration for the air spacecrafts.

Also reminds me of the constellation creatures in Sinbad!!

its definitely fun but i think i need to find some tips because i always smudge stuff when i dont want it ir my fingers are a complete mess and might maje te painting wirse
yes ! exactly ! love that space western energy, too.

i don't know if you have tried this but i always have borders (paper scraps taped down) on the edges of my pastel works and set a paper towel under the base of my hand when drawing to prevent runoff and smudging

dangg just catching up to all the flags and it seems like every year everyone's art improves so we just get better and better art 😍😍😍

my eyes are loving it!

@Croconaw Thank you for starting this thread. These flags are incredible, every one of them! :love: So many talented people in this camp! Seeing all of these amazing, fun flags and thinking of my flag makes me roflmao! I am new to the forum and new to camp. So when we were told to make a flag, I made this quasi real flag with no whimsy or artistic look. :LOL::ROFLMAO: I think I missed the point of the assignment.

I love all of these flags! They're amazing. Sadly I didn't have time to make a flag myself, though I had several ideas in mind for it.

Back