• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post your flag creations here!

This was my design submitted after a few incredibly amazing entries. I had no chance! But I'm still pretty proud of myself for using a hard brush on everything.
I'm really hoping @Irescien shares their flag design because that was what I really wanted to make but didn't have the skills for it yet.

Seeing some of the entries here... I have no idea how anyone would ever vote for just one.

Here's my flag! 💜
I tried to make a mashup between the space whale plush and the international space station, since thats our name loll

dg3yks2-68a375d2-ada3-4498-b125-ba9d3defb9f3.png

and thank you @jadetine ! I took so long to get it done I really kinda expected someone else to do something similar while I was still working on it 😂 but it was just me lol

also its so nice to look through the other teams entries! Theres so many good ones omgg

for actually, nevermind, i decided to lean into our meme-ification and do a redux of the 'just walk out' meme, featuring the glowing mint skeleton of our sponsor sasha!

team flag planning finished.png

just walk out.jpeg

Mine isn't anything special, mainly just made for those participation tokens. Really, I was more happy to see all the incredible flags our other members made in the Cetacean's flag thread! There's several that could've easily been chosen as our flag!

V1I49nM.png

IMG_8992.jpeg
Took a break from my usual fluff 🚀
I associate the International Space Station with Nasa, so my flag is an homage to the Nasa logo. I replaced the constellations found on the original logo with the Cetus (whale) constellation to fit our theme.

Back