• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flag Designers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Dark Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
Hey there all you lovely space campers! I just got the message that the other Crew Quarters are creating FLAGS? Can you believe that? Everyone knows that the pride of any group is their flag so I was thinking, why not design a flag ourself? Ours obviously will be the biggest, brightest, most beautiful flag on this ship -- we just have to create it first!

So here's what I was thinking .....

Objective and Rules 🎨

• Design a flag representing our Crew, the Galaxolotls, you must use your crew color Lunar Sheen■ in some capacity. Try to get as close as possible to the color. RBG code is: 142, 170, 183 if you would like exact.
  • Designs should be your own creation, do not trace, steal art, or otherwise use assets not of your own creation.
  • Flags should be kept a 2:3 ratio
  • Do not edit your entry, if there is an issue please contact your crew leaders @Kaiaa or @Mairmalade

How to Submit 🎨

• Submit your idea for a flag to represent our Crew, the Galaxolotls, directly to this thread by Friday, July 28th at 6 PM EDT
FLAG DESIGNS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THIS THREAD NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JULY 28th AT 6 EDT
Prizes 🎨

• 10 mission tokens for participating
    • An additional 10 if your flag is selected to represent us. Be sure to give a reaction to your favorite flag designs!

flag.png

There we go ! Let's go Galaxolotls !

Galaxolotlia.jpg

OMG I did a thing! Well not by professional standards but hey it works for this assignment. Oh no! I missed an O! Does this mean I can't correct it? 😭
Post automatically merged:

@Kaiaa I struggled so much with trying to use software to create my flag that I didn't realize that on my 15th iteration I missed an O in Galaxolotls! Please is there a way I can correct this?? I mean of course resubmit with the correction? Yeah and I don't know why it came out so pink when posted. It didn't look like before I posted. hmm.

Last edited:
View attachment 500513
OMG I did a thing! Well not by professional standards but hey it works for this assignment. Oh no! I missed an O! Does this mean I can't correct it? 😭
Post automatically merged:

@Kaiaa I struggled so much with trying to use software to create my flag that I didn't realize that on my 15th iteration I missed an O in Galaxolotls! Please is there a way I can correct this?? I mean of course resubmit with the correction? Yeah and I don't know why it came out so pink when posted. It didn't look like before I posted. hmm.
I will privately message you.

I'm hoping I got the dimensions right (600x400 pixels), because I wasn't 100% sure what the 2:3 ratio bit meant. ^^''
To clarify for future submitters, make sure that the horizontal axis of the image is 1.5 times that of the vertical axis. Like with ZeldaCrossing64's flag, 600 pixels (horizontal length) is 1.5 times the amount of 400 (vertical).

LOL, alright folks...if you've seen my stuff from other events you know my art (especially digital) looks about as nice as a gas station bathroom, so I present to you this masterpiece:

axflag1.jpg
....wow, it's way smaller than it initially looked.

Attachments

• axflag.jpg
    axflag.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
ah. just finished my flag and only now noticed. is including the team color a hard rule? i haven't used it, and imo i think trying to would ruin the composition/design, but i guess i can switch one of the colors if it absolutely has to be on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back