• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flag Designers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine! Axolotl's are SO cute!

Attachments

• 2023_07_28_0m4_Kleki.png
    2023_07_28_0m4_Kleki.png
    497.9 KB · Views: 54
When will the flag be decided?
they were just announced!
Event! Update!

Hi space campers! I have something to announce, but before that I'd like to quickly clarify some details surrounding crew favourites since we have noticed some confusion as to how these will work:
  • For every activity that has crew favourites, every crew will get its own top three despite submitting in the same thread! This means there will be three crescent moon collectibles, per crew, per activity that hands them out. (This could potentially vary if we run into situations with ties.)
  • As for how we determine the final winners: only votes from within your own crew will be counted towards your crew's top three!

With that out of the way, let's quickly move on to the main reason for this update.

🎏 Crew Flag Announcement 🎏

Over the past few days, each crew has been busy submitting flags and voting on the ones they liked best. This activity has now concluded, and I am very excited to share the results with you!

Let's look at the four new official crew flags:

The Galaxolotls - Flag by Cirice

View attachment 501718

Actually, Nevermind - Flag by airpeaches

View attachment 501719

International Space Cetacean - Flag by Cheremtasy

View attachment 501720

Moon Bunnies - Flag by Blink.
View attachment 501721

For all those flags that weren't chosen, I would like to recommend posting them in this thread here! I know there were many other great flag designs aside from the ones showcased above, it would be a shame if those went unseen by the other crews. ;)

Thank you to everyone that submitted a flag. These are beautiful works of art. :love: Looking through, Kaiaa has accepted most submissions. If we somehow missed you, please let one of us know.

On that note, another crew member created a thread to share all of your flags. If you're comfortable sharing with everyone, I'm sure they'd appreciate seeing everyone's designs if you have a moment to post them! :) That thread is >here< on the mission control board.

And as above, an extra shoutout to @Cirice - your winning flag design will represent us well. Congratulations! :) Your additional 10 mission tokens will be sent to you manually soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back