• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post your flag creations here!

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
Please wait until the winning flags have been decided and showcased. The voting ends today at 6:00 PM EST so that should be by tonight at the latest.

I loved seeing the flag designs from the first camp and decided to make a thread so we can share our “losing” flags. Even if they weren’t chosen to represent your crew there are still some amazing designs. I personally didn’t create a flag but have a picture that my favorite person drew for me while we wait, of a Galaxolotl.

IMG_2611.jpeg

Please wait until the winning flags have been decided and showcased. The voting ends today at 6:00 PM EST so that should be by tonight at the latest.

I loved seeing the flag designs from the first camp and decided to make a thread so we can share our “losing” flags. Even if they weren’t chosen to represent your crew there are still some amazing designs. I personally didn’t create a flag but have a picture that my favorite person drew for me while we wait, of a Galaxolotl.

This is soooooooooooo freaking cute! Omg!!!!!!

i didn’t do anything too crazy for mine since i was honestly just aiming for the participation tokens hehe, but i think it’s kinda cute! 🐰🤍

1690588771987.jpeg

the two-headed moon bunny was inspired by laura gilpin’s two-headed calf poem, and stitch that totally legit moon bunny on the right is a reference to how the moon bunnies’ crew colour was almost stitch blue!

My Simple Orca Flag

WhaleFlagresized.png

Though there isNT to much to it, it was fun to draw a whale in this kind of position. In elementary I use to make up little stories about Orcas for school (we had morning journalling and story homework assignments) or just for fun at home and I would draw them too. Never thought about doing this angle before (and in digital)

Back