• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Designing our Flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious

♦ Feathered Fiend ♦
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Rotating Fool's Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Raven Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
The votes are in, our official crew name is.... "Actually, Nevermind". Literally!

With unique names out of the way, our very next group mission is to design a flag to hang up around the quarters. Something that fits both our crew color and name!

How it works

To submit a flag design, simply post in this thread with your design, following the Flag Submission Guidelines below.

To vote on a flag design, simply leave a 'like' or 'love' reaction on the flag designs that you like. Entries that are approved will be marked by the captains with the accepted reaction, but don't wait for this to appear. Feel free to vote for any entries at any time! The design with the most reactions will become our quarter's flag; however, captains will make a decision if needed (e.g. in the case of ties).

You have until Friday, July 28th at 6 PM EDT to submit and vote for our flag design.

Flag Submission Guidelines

• Entries may be hand-drawn or digitally drawn
  • Your submitted design must have an aspect ratio of 2:3 (e.g.: if the height is 400 pixels, the width should be 600 pixels)
  • Your submission must be your own work
  • A reasonable amount of effort must be put into your creation. Those that appear rushed or submitted jokingly will not be accepted
  • Keep your creation appropriate for a PG-13 audience

Prizes

• 10 mission tokens for entering
  • An additional 10 mission tokens to the selected flag

Last edited:
I don't care if our name changes and we can't use this flag, I'm submitting it anyway. ^o^;>
actuallynevermindflagkiwikenobi.jpg

RIP Coat of Good Witch Purple…

IMG_2302.jpeg

IMG_2304.jpeg

So I realize this might look pretty simple, and it actually is very simple, but when I say rest in peace, the coat of good witch purple, that also includes my Violet prismacolor pencil. There are actually a lot of colors in this behind that purple to give it a light galaxy appearance, and then of course, our new mint color X-ing out the color which we did not get. The dots and dashes I got the idea from the movie Independence Day. The only way the humans were able to defeat their competition with through their wit using Morse code. So the dots and dashes that you see on our mint X
Reads out

Actually, Nevermind.

Wait I actually worked on a similar idea all dayy to post here 😭 I'm submitting it anyway as my design for the team flag, below!

Ic73hyv.jpg

Here it is, Mint(erstellar) in space like the Nirvana album cover

Yours has a space whale so it's already better! Love it 🐳 (and it actually has a chance of being the team flag)

Looks like we’re staying as Actually, Nevermind so I had to make a small change to my flag 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 500629
I like all of the flag designs so much, but I absolutely love how this incorporates both purple behind the mint and the deserted Minterstellar name. It’s 2 “actually, nevermind”s in 1.

edit: The line and team name’s font compared to the crossed out one also gives the impression you just gave up in the end: a third “nevermind”. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back