• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share your camp fanart/creations!

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
I wanted to bring the little space whale plush to life, and thought it would be a cute idea to draw it interacting with the space narwhal I made for my teams flag! It was based off of the space whale plush, and I just thought it would be fun to draw something of them together. 🥺💜

After finishing it, this got me thinking that I can't be the only one who's drawn or made anything related to this year's camp, so I thought this thread could act as a way to share those creations here. 😊 Whether it's something you've already drawn/made, or if you're feeling inspired to make something new, feel free to share it here! I also wanted to try drawing some moon bunny or galaxolotl stuff later if time allows me... I'm not sure if Actually, Nevermind is just Mint or Sasha or if you guys have something else, but I definitely wanna try doing some more art for camp involving other teams, even if they're just sketches.

Here's my silly little piece. :>

ISC_Hype_wm.PNG

I wanted to bring the little space whale plush to life, and thought it would be a cute idea to draw it interacting with the space narwhal I made for my teams flag! It was based off of the space whale plush, and I just thought it would be fun to draw something of them together. 🥺💜

After finishing it, this got me thinking that I can't be the only one who's drawn or made anything related to this year's camp, so I thought this thread could act as a way to share those creations here. 😊 Whether it's something you've already drawn/made, or if you're feeling inspired to make something new, feel free to share it here! I also wanted to try drawing some moon bunny or galaxolotl stuff later if time allows me... I'm not sure if Actually, Nevermind is just Mint or Sasha or if you guys have something else, but I definitely wanna try doing some more art for camp involving other teams, even if they're just sketches.

ISC_Hype_wm.PNG
I have never seen something so amazing and perfect. 😭💜

Ahh those are adorable!! 😭😭 I've always loved the way you colour

Us moon bunnies have a thread about discovering the pastimes of the Space Whale! I've been trying to do a quick drawing each day, and multiple other members have drawn adorable pieces to add to it!!

Here's a couple I've done so far 🤍
space whale does juggling.png

space whale plays with its friends.png

space whale gets a lil spooked.png

Ahh those are adorable!! 😭😭 I've always loved the way you colour

Us moon bunnies have a thread about discovering the pastimes of the Space Whale! I've been trying to do a quick drawing each day, and multiple other members have drawn adorable pieces to add to it!!

Here's a couple I've done so far 🤍

Omg thank you so much! But also, holy crap though hello?? I am literally so in love with these!! I really love the juggling one I'm sobbing... The ghost one is also so precious wtf my heart.. 😭💜 I would love to see more of these... you should tell your moon bunny friends to come here. My recent piece can be a peace offering 😳

Omg thank you so much! But also, holy crap though hello?? I am literally so in love with these!! I really love the juggling one I'm sobbing... The ghost one is also so precious wtf my heart.. 😭💜 I would love to see more of these... you should tell your moon bunny friends to come here. My recent piece can be a peace offering 😳
Ahh thank you so much 😭😭🤍 I started because I thought the space whale was adorable and I wanted to draw it, I'll add some more here as I go!!
Also I love the bunny piece you drew and am thoroughly enjoying this Moon Bunny/ISC solidarity 🤍💜

Looking forwards to seeing more of your gorgeous art as we go!!

These are seriously so good omg 😭🤍💜

This was a quick drawing I did in @/Zerous' thread to help document the space whale's activities! No one can hear the space whale's song in space. </3

View attachment 502181
Omg Merielle pls this is absolutely precious?? Poor space whale... looking kind of lonely and sad. I really love your colouring here though and I'm really liking how u drew the mouth open. Idk if that's weird to say but it looks really good, like the angle? 👀 Kind of slaying tbh

Omg Merielle pls this is absolutely precious?? Poor space whale... looking kind of lonely and sad. I really love your colouring here though and I'm really liking how u drew the mouth open. Idk if that's weird to say but it looks really good, like the angle? 👀 Kind of slaying tbh
Aaaaaa thank you 🥺 It's not weird, I'm actually really glad to hear that ahaha!! ;v; I struggled a bit with how to draw a cute/simple whale mouth; I was looking at actual whale photos for reference and uhh
space whale doodle.png

didn't quite match the vibe I was going for

Aaaaaa thank you 🥺 It's not weird, I'm actually really glad to hear that ahaha!! ;v; I struggled a bit with how to draw a cute/simple whale mouth; I was looking at actual whale photos for reference and uhh
View attachment 502263
didn't quite match the vibe I was going for
DSDEJGFDK HELP I CHUCKLED WHEN I SAW THAT 😭 It's so cursed but so beautiful at the same time...

ISC_Hype_wm.PNG

This is beautiful! I love how they're so expressive.

Been making some discord emojis for my teammates and I've been having a lot of fun with them! I really don't have any experience with making art specifically for discord emojis so it's been cool to figure out what does and doesn't work. These have been pretty quick too which has been refreshing from my usual art. 😄

ISC_Love_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_cry_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_hug_emoji_alt_copy.PNG

Been making some discord emojis for my teammates and I've been having a lot of fun with them! I really don't have any experience with making art specifically for discord emojis so it's been cool to figure out what does and doesn't work. These have been pretty quick too which has been refreshing from my usual art. 😄

ISC_Love_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_cry_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_hug_emoji_alt_copy.PNG
These are so cute, omg.

Back