• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share your camp fanart/creations!

Lol I've been watching this thread this whole time and never posted, in typical King koopa fashion lol

Anyways, here's my art of all the camp reps! I made them into Ac villagers (besides Mint of course), and tried to incorporate different personalities for them!
c316106d-7ade-49b1-a193-23a37cdd5d50.png

From left to right, we have Nebula the Gaxolotol (Hope I spelled that right) Mint, Calisto the Moon Bunny, and Neptune the Space Whale! Unfortunately, Neptune isn't big enough to fit on this tiny planet, but she does like to fly above it daily, leaving lots of stardust behind!

As for the alien? I don't know, last I checked, there wasn't any aliens invited to this camp celebration...

Untitled_Artwork.png

one more piece to close off camp bell tree 2023! i drew this with the idea that puck and i are in the galaxolotl frag collectible, having the time of our lives in space! my lovely gaxos, thank you so much for making camp such a warm, kind and uplifting experience! looks like we're blasting off again puck 👽🛸 till next time!

Lol I've been watching this thread this whole time and never posted, in typical King koopa fashion lol

Anyways, here's my art of all the camp reps! I made them into Ac villagers (besides Mint of course), and tried to incorporate different personalities for them!
View attachment 511174
From left to right, we have Nebula the Gaxolotol (Hope I spelled that right) Mint, Calisto the Moon Bunny, and Neptune the Space Whale! Unfortunately, Neptune isn't big enough to fit on this tiny planet, but she does like to fly above it daily, leaving lots of stardust behind!

As for the alien? I don't know, last I checked, there wasn't any aliens invited to this camp celebration...
Omg this is adorable! Love the big space whale in the bg, and turning the other mascots into villagers is such a cute idea! They're all just hanging out together 🥺

Untitled_Artwork.png

one more piece to close off camp bell tree 2023! i drew this with the idea that puck and i are in the galaxolotl frag collectible, having the time of our lives in space! my lovely gaxos, thank you so much for making camp such a warm, kind and uplifting experience! looks like we're blasting off again puck 👽🛸 till next time!
Ik I already said this is cute but I'm fr not over it Digi!! 😭 The poses are so good and the way your character and Puck are 👀 at each other is such a vibe, I love their energy hehe. 💕

Back