• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Team Task: We need a Flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
We finally have a team name! Now we need an equally amazing team flag to go with it. Remember, this is the flag we're going to wave when we triumph over the other teams! 😏 Make it good!

Task Log___03

ALERT! FLAG DESIGNS NEEDED.
  • Flags may be hand-drawn or digitally drawn. It should have the theme of "Moon Bunnies" and include our team color "White #FFFFFF"
  • Your submitted design must have an aspect ratio of 2:3 (e.g.: if the height is 400 pixels, the width should be 600 pixels)
  • Your submission must be your own work
  • A reasonable amount of effort must be put into your creation. Those that appear rushed or submitted jokingly will not be accepted
  • Keep your creation appropriate for a PG-13 audience

Due: Friday, July 28th at 6 PM EDT

Nominations___03

To vote on a flag design, simply leave a reaction on the flag designs that you like. You can use any reaction: they will be added together. Entries that are approved will be marked by the staff with the accepted reaction, but don't wait for this to appear. Feel free to Like/Love any entries at any time! The design with the most reactions will become our cabin flag; however, Moon Bunnies captains will make a decision if needed (e.g. in the case of ties).

Prizes___03

• 10 mission tokens for participating
  • An additional 10 if your flag is selected to represent us. Be sure to give a reaction to your favorite flag designs!

Last edited:
FLAG SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN! Please post in this thread before Friday, July 28th at 6 PM EDT

we're aesthetic af
MB_blink.png

That's so cute! I love it.

I will submit later one for the points but I am not goos enough to make something this good :)

How did you come up with this so fast 🤯
I’m not gonna lie, I got a design ready for Cygnus Knights with this flag design. I originally had a swan constellation instead of the moon bunny. I reworked it by replacing the constellation with a white moon and a gold bunny instead 🤍 💛

Thank you guys so much though! I’m glad to have worked on it c:

I’m not gonna lie, I got a design ready for Cygnus Knights with this flag design. I originally had a swan constellation instead of the moon bunny. I reworked it by replacing the constellation with a white moon and a gold bunny instead 🤍 💛

Thank you guys so much though! I’m glad to have worked on it c:
Okay now I want to see the other version as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back