• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Team Task: We need a Flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live for refrences in my art
i dont normally just draw with just my premade brushes, but eh, why not.

---
poor bunbun be limbless cause hes the collectable
View attachment 501096
Cute (rip limbs)! Can you change the dimensions so it fits the flag ratio (2:3 -- so more rectangular rather than a square)? I'll accept it afterwards

Cute (rip limbs)! Can you change the dimensions so it fits the flag ratio (2:3 -- so more rectangular rather than a square)? I'll accept it afterwards
Sure thing, sorry bout that, ill make it a bit more retangluar

Last edited:
K0J039M.png

one of these moon bunnies is not like the others

View attachment 501439

laura gilpin’s two-headed calf poem occupies my soul, so ofc i had to draw a two-headed moon bunny. also rip stitch blue
i’m just here for the tokens
I am so in love with Stitch in a bunny hood! He is precious! I want to take him home and love him and squeeze him! 😍

At this point I'm just looking for brownie points with one of our team captains /j
Anyways here's my super late submission for tokens! I didn't have time to go all out else I would've! Moon Bunnies, featuring one of my favorite Maplestory enemies!
Have you seen these guys when they're angry? You better get outta their way.
opdn480.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back