• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Designing our Flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHA this is so good
I like all of the flag designs so much, but I absolutely love how this incorporates both purple behind the mint and the deserted Minterstellar name. It’s 2 “actually, nevermind”s in 1.

edit: The line and team name’s font compared to the crossed out one also gives the impression you just gave up in the end: a third “nevermind”. :p

Glad you like it!! 💜
That's exactly what I was going for! I'm not usually good at art stuff but I thought this was actually decent haha

I'm just gonna leave this here...
IMG_0751.png

Everyone’s drawings are amazing! They are so funny 😆 Definitely happy I got on this team!

View attachment 500786

Hi Roxy, your flag is a bit too off ratio for me to confidently accept. The current dimension is 640x480, if you could crop your image down to as close to 640x426, I'll be able to accept your entry, thank you.

I am capable of doing a LOT better than this, but I can't get to my regular art programs and this one doesn't even have any line correction at all, and somehow managed to corrupt the image at one stage with Ctrl+z 😩

Anyway, enjoy my troll art.

1690503762329.png

image_2023-07-28_014846662.png

graphic design is my passion but never like this—
normally when i open photoshop it's to do actual graphic designs, but i decided to try using my skills there with my lack of drawing skills. made the background with the noise filter, messing with the level adjustments, and adding some cloud effects.

i forgot how to make bubble letters omg haha

Attachments

• image_2023-07-28_014846662.png
    image_2023-07-28_014846662.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back